Being called Hua Shen Xianzun was a little impatient, he had to catch up with Murong Yehua, the beauty was not by his side, he couldn't think about it day and night, and turned into an impatient.

"Don't you mean that Dongfang Chen's other female disciple is even worse?" Yulong Xianzun said earlier that his habit of judging people by appearance is not good.

"What's so good, how can the two compare?" Blame him for being bewildered by the sloppy appearance, otherwise, the woman who took away would not be Murong Yehua, but him

Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable shook his head helplessly, only to blame that woman's temptation is too strong, enough to make the men of the world fall in love, of course, except for the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

"Don't worry, I'll go with you tomorrow, don't scare other girls." Yulong Xianzun is more confident. The female disciple is probably not interested in playboys such as Flower God Xianzun, and he... , It must be able to please the beauties.

Black-clothed Immortal Venerable and several other immortal Venerables are still trapped in Mu Xue's beauty. Who knows that under her sloppy face is a face that is so beautiful that the world is eclipsed, not only the face, but the white clothes The enchanting figure underneath is really pure and lust...

Dongfang Chen looked at Mu Xue's disappearing figure, and his anger was deeply suppressed in his heart. As long as his cultivation surpassed the Supreme Immortal Venerable, as long as he surpassed him, Mu Xue could be taken back by him.

Yunze and Li Ruwen looked rather decadent. They knew that even if Mu Xue's parting was goodbye, she would no longer recognize them as brothers and brothers. The difference was a stranger.

"By the way, Master, Bing Ling avoiding obstacles..." Liu Bing realized that Bing Ling avoiding obstacles was still on Mu Xue, and hurriedly asked Dongfang Chen.

Dongfang Chen only cared about the furnace tripod, remembering that the ice spirit avoided obstacles, "I can't take back the ice spirit obstacle avoidance."

What is Liu Bing's willingness to do? She completely lost her wife and broke down. A wonderful idea flashed in her mind, and the corners of her pale lips were bent. This was a good opportunity to get close to the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

Mu Xue was taken by the Supreme Immortal Venerable to stand on the fairy cloud. After a while, he left the Kunlun Sect and flew over the entire Canglan Continent. Mu Xue's messy thoughts were instantly thrown away, looking at this vast and boundless world. Fortunately, she didn't die, she escaped again, and escaped from the tiger's den.

"Thank you." Mu Xue seldom had a serious time, and she was really grateful to him for this big handsome ratio. He pulled her out of the quagmire and saved her from the pain of self-defeating cultivation.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable didn't mean to turn around and talk to her at all, "Thank you, the master who passed you the sky thunder."

Mu Xue: "?" The original name of Lei Fa was Tian Lei? But how would he know when she was practicing Tianlei?

"Hehe...Could you please send me the popular science of the Supreme Immortal Venerable, what kind of spiritual root does this thunder...Tianlei belong to?"

The Supreme Immortal Venerable didn't seem to think that she actually knew nothing about Tianlei.

"A long time ago, there were six spiritual roots, golden wood, water, fire, earth, and Lei Ling root, but the awakened person of Lei Ling root has always been the only one. Since that one ascended, the entire Canglan Continent has been empty. Once Lei Linggen has been awakened, Lei Linggen has become a legend." Supreme Immortal Venerable's shining side face gave people a very soft and comfortable direct look.