48. Exchange disciple

Start from the beginning

"At this moment, I will abolish my cultivation." After Mu Xue finished speaking, she directly raised her palm and gave herself a palm, but was unexpectedly stopped by a spiritual power that was so powerful that no one present could predict it.

Mu Xue, who was successfully stopped, looked at the competition stage blankly, who stopped her? The elders of the Kunlun faction regretted it, and looked at the elders. Elder Liu stopped him, but it was not Mu Xue that prevented him, but Elder Yu. Elder Yu wanted to stop Mu Xue's self-abandonment.

It was stopped in time by Elder Liu. Now this female disciple should abandon her own cultivation base. Since she has left the Kunlun Sect, this is normal. Otherwise, when she becomes the Kunlun Sect, she will leave as soon as she wants to. Can you enter as soon as you come in?

Not a few elders? For Elder Yu's kindness, Mu Xue was still very pleased. In this malicious world, at last there was a person who did not release a ray of kindness to her for any purpose.

Who the hell is that? Mu Xue was puzzled, grabbing her head with her little hand, who is it?

"Hold on." A sweet, low male voice sounded, making people feel comfortable as soon as they heard it.

None.. Supreme Immortal Venerable? Elder Liu was stunned, how could he be the Supreme Immortal Venerable? Why does the Supreme Immortal want to do this?

Mu Xue couldn't believe it was the hand of this big commander. He seems to be one of the immortals. Mu Xue tried to recall the original plot, but she didn't have any impression. How could she know who this person is without saying the name? , She has never seen it again.

"The Supreme Immortal, but what is the point to stoping this disciple?" Elder Liu asked the Supreme Immortal the first.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable's lotus face is still calm, "There is a lack of a gatekeeper in the Mortal Dust Hall. I wonder if Elder Liu can cut off the love of this disciple to fill the vacant place in the Mortal Dust Hall."

Men Qing? Elder Liu continues to be confused, will the dignified Shushan school be lacking? Even if the door is clear, it should be a place where all the disciples are competing to go.

Sure enough, as soon as the words of the Supreme Immortal Venerable came out, almost all the female disciples were greatly irritated, and their eyes stared at Mu Xue on the competition stage. The Supreme Immortal Venerable actually asked Mu Xue? ! ! They were so angry that they smashed their silver teeth.

The few immortals behind the Supreme Immortal Venerable looked at each other incomprehensibly. No one knew what was wrong with the Supreme Immortal Venerable?

Elder Liu pondered for a moment, "This... The Supreme Immortal Venerable should also know that Mu Xue should have been a female disciple cultivated by the Kunlun Sect. Now she has offered to leave the Kunlun Sect, so she must first abolish her cultivation. , As for the abolition of her cultivation base, what course of action this female disciple will do is not under the control of the Kunlun School."

"What Elder Liu said, I know, although it is a bit presumptuous, I would like to exchange Phantom Qinglian for this disciple." As soon as the Supreme Immortal Venerable's voice fell, the surrounding gasp sounded one after another.

Elder Liu was so shocked that he couldn't recover. Phantom Qinglian was a green lotus born between heaven and earth. It could not be produced for tens of thousands of years, but the Supreme Immortal...

The disciples all want to scream, why are they not wanted? Why does the Supreme Immortal Venerable exchange such precious things for Mu Xue? What's so good about her?