44. Killing intent

Start from the beginning

The Flower Goddess looked at Mu Xue who was sloppy in the audience, and a trace of disgust flashed through his phoenix eyes, which was really dirty and ugly.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable was silent as always, as if he didn't care about everything in front of him.

Mu Xue didn't expect that there would still be the rules of such a rookie on the competition platform, and no one would admit defeat. Is there any human rights?

Liu Xiqiu smiled triumphantly, and the green vine in his palm moved towards Mu Xue at this moment...

In the blink of an eye, Mu Xue's weird green vines were swarming at her like countless touch strips. Mu Xue saw her scalp numb. It was wonderful to compete like this on the competition platform. Now it is the one who is unable to fight back. She is not wonderful at all, Feng Shui turns around!

Mu Xue yelled "Mom! Mom!", hiding in a panic, seeming to be fleeing in embarrassment. In fact, she was also a cultivation base in the middle stage of foundation construction. It is not difficult to avoid Liu Xiqiu's attack in the same middle stage of foundation construction. .

But in the eyes of others, she was only at the 9th-level cultivation base during the training period. How could she calmly avoid Liu Xiqiu's ivy, so she had to pretend to be flustered, so as not to arouse suspicion, she sent him a crisis in Kunlun. Many times, today is her only chance to leave.

The people sitting on the table laughed at Mu Xue as they watched the clown performing.

"I'm so ridiculous, I have never seen a cultivator who is more awkward than her. I really lose the face of our Kunlun school."

"It won't be long before we have to go out to do tasks. We must stay far away from her, otherwise it would be shameful to be known as disciples of the same sect."

"That is, who would dare to approach her, haha...look at how she hides..."

Mu Xue was hiding in sweat and looked even more sloppy and messy. However, Liu Xiqiu showed no signs of softness, and even resorted to ruthless moves, wishing to hang Mu Xue with ivy on the court.

It's a pity that there shouldn't be any death in the test, but it's okay if you don't die. The injury must be serious. Liu Xiqiu's eyes flashed a ruthless thought, and after thinking of the formula, the aura of Liu Xiqiu's whole body changed in vain, and her spiritual power crazily swept all over her.

"Overwhelming!" Liu Xiqiu yelled to the sky. Numerous green vines surged around Mu Xue. The swelling vines were different from those of younger generations. The vines were rough and had a little poisonous gas. It seemed to give people a kind of unknown danger.

Dongfang Chen's expression changed, this female disciple was too shameless!

The Supreme Immortal Venerable frowned extremely rarely, and the Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable behind him folded the jade bone fan with a solemn expression.

Mu Xue didn't expect that Liu Xiqiu's hostility towards her was so deep, to the point of endless death, she could feel the murderous intent hidden in the green vines as she looked at the thick green vines around her.

What did the original owner offend her? Even on this occasion, she couldn't suppress the killing intent against her.

Mu Xue put aside her joking attitude. She wondered how she could not be seriously injured in this situation. She wanted to use thunder method, but she could not take the risk, but if she did not use thunderbolt palm, there would be no way to give it to her after being seriously injured. Liu Bing crossed her spiritual power, and she couldn't cross her spiritual power, so she had no conditions to ask Dongfang Chen to expel her from the Kunlun faction.

But as soon as she made a move, she would definitely expose her cultivation level in full view. Mu Xue was distressed. In the future, she would have to learn the earth spirit root escape technique and directly dig the ground to escape.

Liu Xiqiu saw her look like running away from nowhere, and laughed contemptuously again, "Don't hide, the overwhelming power of attack is as powerful as the cultivation base in the late stage of foundation building, so powerful, you can't avoid it at this stage of aspiration training. "

Seeing this situation, the elder Qing immediately ordered Liu Xiqiu, "Just click it, and immediately withdraw the attack!"

Elder Qing was about to take action to rescue Mu Xue, but Elder Liu secretly signaled that he would not stop it. This made Elder Qing feel very uncomfortable. Although she was a little girl in the training period, she was also a disciple of their Kunlun school. .

The elders of Qing didn't let them save, because they wanted to let more disciples know that the competition is so cruel. On the way to immortality, if you are not as skilled as humans, you will be slaughtered. Someone in the clan will protect you, but you can be outside. If you don't cultivate well, the low level of cultivation is the mud on the soles of other people's feet.

Elder Yu's heart was relatively straightforward. He originally thought that Elder Qing would rescue him, but seeing that the poisonous ivy reached out to Mu Xue's body, Elder Qing still stood idly by, and was about to take action in a hurry, but was snatched by someone else , First..

Liu Xiqiu didn't plan to stop at all, just when Mu Xue closed her eyes and planned to wait for the entanglement of the ivy, she secretly released Thunder Palm to see if she could succeed.

A white light to avoid the obstacle covered Mu Xue. As soon as Liu Xiqiu's green vine touched the white light to avoid the obstacle, it immediately made a noise, and the vine instantly withered and fell.

Liu Xiqiu spit out a mouthful of blood, severely injured in spiritual power, what's the matter? This white light avoids obstacles...

The audience was in an uproar, turning their heads to see who it was?

Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable looked at the obstacle avoidance on the competition platform, and cast his gaze in surprise at the Supreme Immortal Venerable sitting in front of him.