11. Callie

It's been weeks since I ran out from dean and Dominik at the restaurant. And every day since, I haven't been able to stop thinking about their offer. Not that I wanted to for some reason. I hate the idea and at the same time I kind of like it. Have two boyfriends, well in the case they're talking about I guess they'd be my doms? I know of the lifestyle, but I don't know the ins and outs of it. What would life look like being with them?

The day I ran away from them, I ran straight to the old mill and did the only thing that I could think of that would calm my nerves. And I don't think I've been sober since. I avoided Ava's house at all costs and have been staying with James. I did make sure to text and let Ava know though so she wouldn't worry about me. since then, James and I have been skipping school and spending our free time drinking, smoking, or both. Then when nighttime hits, we've been hitting every party that we've heard of. Hence why I haven't been sober since everything happened.

However, nothing I drank or smoked helped get Mr. Serious and Mr. Serious 2.0 out of my head. So, I tried harder.

Tonight, I sat on the couch next to James at some college party we managed to sneak into. There's an endless amount of alcohol, a thick fog of smoke, and drugs being passed around like tic-tacs.

I knew I was pushing my luck when I accepted the tiny white pill from someone who at least looked 25 but at that moment I didn't really care.

"You really going to take that, babe?" James said, whispering in my ear over the music. I just shrug before throwing the pill in my mouth and washing it down with the mixed drink I had in my hand. From then, I'm blacking in and out for the rest of the night. The last things I remember are the loud sirens and the red and blue light shining through the window.