twenty five +

twenty five +

Luke was sitting in between Michael's mother and his own mother. Their fathers on either side avoiding any type of conversation. 

He pulled at his black skinny jeans that were uncomfortably rising in the California heat. His blue eyes casted over the stage, he remembers his graduation, he fell asleep half way through. Too many speeches from too many people he grew to despise. 

"I told you to dress nicer," Ms. Hemmings said, shaking her head.

Michael's mother laughed, "Mikey's the same way. I can never get him to dress appropriately. I'm surprised he isn't wearing jeans underneath his graduation gown currently."

Luke bit his lip, "He actually is."

"Oh, Jesus." She shook her head from left to right as she leaned forward, looking at the other blonde mother in engaging in some conversation Luke did not want to be part of. 

He leant back in the plastic seat, crossing his legs and playing with his fingers. What happens now? Luke starts to wonder. 

At the beginning of the semester, Luke didn't know Michael. He knew of the younger boy, but he did not really know Michael. 

He now knows the way he sounds when he's happy. His voice gets higher pitched and he giggles between sentences. He gets a large smile on his lips, his teeth shining as his tongue licks over them. 

Luke knows how he likes his dinners, either dinosaur chicken with angle-hair pasta or ramen noodles without any broth. He won't eat any other meat, especially if it has bone. He refuses to eat any other type of pasta, or even put cheese on top. Luke knows how to cook those two meals in his sleep. 

The blonde knows that Michael talks in his sleep, a lot. He talks in his sleep, sometimes he yells in his sleep. He has nightmares often, but he never remembers what they're about. Mike knows his mind is a scary place, Luke knows it too, but they don't talk about it. 

Luke knows Michael doesn't like sharing his Oreos, they're his and only his. The almost twenty-four year old almost got his hand chopped off when he tried to sneak a few of the sugar-filled snack. He definitely learned his lesson. 

He knows that Mike will constantly pretend to be tough and punk rock, but he's just a sensitive kitten and he cries and calls his mother five times a week. He knows that he sees the world in a different way. 

When Michael walked across the stage, Luke screamed, "Slay!" simply to annoy his boyfriend. He hated that word almost as much as much as 'moist'.

The twenty-one year old had the sleeves of the white gown rolled up, his many tattoos in plain view for the audience of a few thousand. He was specifically told not to. His black jeans had a slash on the knee, another on the calf. He was specifically told not to. He hugged the dean, wrapping his arms around him. He was specifically told not to. Michael lives life in a different way. 

Luke's mother slapped his knee when he sat back down form causing a scene. "You're gonna embarrass him!"

"That's the fun part," he answered. Luke turned his attention back to the stage. He watched Michael round the corner and take his seat again. It was going to be a long day. 

x x x

Michael got down on his knees in the disabled stall in the men's bathroom of a restaurant downtown. "We've gotta make this fast, Princess."

Luke whined, tilting his head back against the dirty, tile walls. He moved his hands down to Mike's blue hair, puling at the strands. He loved the soft texture of his boyfriend's hair. 

Michael's hand fumbled with the extremely tight button of the black skinny jeans. "I don't know how you get these on," he huffed once they were down to Luke's knees. 

The blonde simply whined again, putting his boxer-clad crotch closer to Michael's face. 

Mike let out a small chuckle before pulling down the material of his festive underwear, they dropped to his ankles without a second thought. Luke was already semi-hard as Mike wrapped his hands around the length. He spit in his hands, lubing up the dry skin. He rubbed his thumb over the tip, smearing the drips of pre-come over the pale skin. 

Luke thrusted his lower half more into the hands of his partner. His head was tilted back  as muffled whines left his throat. His breath was hitched as Michael pumped him slowly to get him fully hard. 

It didn't take too long—it never took too long. 

Michael leaned in, kitten licking the tip of Luke's length. Luke heaved out a heavy sigh which turned into a groan. Michael took him in his mouth, his tongue sliding underneath. 

Mike took him deeper and deeper, Luke looking down through the slits of his eyelids as his boyfriend sucked him off. He was trying as hard as could to deep throat Luke on the first go. Mike, of course, gagged when Luke reached the back of his throat. His nose scrunched up and his eyes watered as he took a step back, keeping his hands on the hard length. 

Michael was blushing, and Luke wanted to call him out on it, but he really just wanted his dick sucked. 

Luke started up the heavy panting once more as Michael licked along the side of Luke's length, from base to tip, he started to take him back into his mouth. 

He took about half of him, which was already enough for the newly-graduated student. He relaxed his throat, hollowing his cheeks around Luke. He kept his hand at the base, another on Luke's thigh.

Luke looked down once more and bit his lip, the sight of his boyfriend on his knees could last him a lifetime. 

Michael's lips spread around the thick length as Luke tried hard to not buck his hips. Luke had his hands grasped tightly in Mike's hair, moving his small fringe from his sweaty forehead. The blonde groaned as Mike looked up at him, his eyelashes long as they framed his bright green eyes. He continued to bob his head, his eyes fixated on the underside of Luke's head. 

The twenty-three year old threaded his fingers through Mike's hair, tugging more roughly to test his boundaries. Michael let out a vibrating whimper and Luke couldn't help it as he thrusted his hips at the feeling. 

Michael pulled off of him, his eyes looking dizzy. "Fuck my mouth."

Luke moaned at the words falling from Mike's mouth. "Yes, yes, fuck yes." He pulled on Mike's hair, harder this time. He let out a string of swear words as Michael moaned around him again, sucking in harder and bobbing faster. 

The blonde thrusted harshly into Michael's throat. He held the blue hair, pulling it towards his hip bones. Luke was breathing so heavily, he couldn't hear anything else. He wouldn't be surprised if someone were to walk into the bathroom and hear them going at it like rabbits. He couldn't tear his eyes away from his pretty boyfriend with his pretty lips wrapped around him. 

Luke's orgasm came without warning, he let out a screech as he thrusted deep into Michael's throat. He would feel guilty for not warning his younger boyfriend, but he was in such a high, he couldn't speak a coherent sentence. 

His eyes were shut tightly as Michael sucked him dry. Luke's body was vibrating, his mind fuzzy as waves of pleasure rolled over his body. 

Michael was getting so good at this. 

He stood up from the ground, wiping dust from his knees. Mike opened the stall door, heading to the sink to wash himself off a bit. 

And maybe a child and his father came in there. And maybe Luke smacked Mike's bum and told him, "Nice job."

(a/n) so the festival is tomorrow holy shit i'm freaking out. my photographer even gets like an actual pass. that seems so cOOl. i should probably be going over my set and doing some fine adjustments but you all are important too so :-)

i hope you all have a great weekend, i'll probably update on monday and tell you all about the festival. praying it goes well.

xo, soph