14-Officer, Arrest that Boy!

*No One's P.O.V (Point of View)*

Lisa stood outside of her grand mansion as she lectured her temporary boyfriend, Jamie. The imbecile just yawned, showing he clearly didn't care for what she had to say. Ignoring his fake sleepiness, she droned on.

"I'm just saying Jamie, that you shouldn't be so harsh with my daughter. She complained about you and not in a good way."

"Says the woman who'll sleep with anyone, anywhere." Jamie thought to himself, with pure disgust. "Bitch, your daughter deserves all my harshness. In fact, you lacked raising her as a daughter, treating her as a friend instead. What a pathetic way to parent someone. Anyway, soon Ice will be out of my damn way, that crack nut..." he chuckled to himself silently as he pondered hurting her beyond anything she could ever take...

"Jamie dear, you there?" Lisa asked, clearly repulsed by his lack of attention.

"Of course, my sweet little maniac." Jamie reassured her, then his voice picked up in volume as he uttered the next few sentences. "Look, I don't apologize that your offspring feels that way. I can be quite intimidating. I assure you, I had her cowering in fear and submission."

Lisa seemed quite taken aback. "For real?! That doesn't sound like Ice. She doesn't take sh*t from anybody, even overgrown babies."

"..." Jamie just glared at her, as he said the next line very clearly, rather than mumbling incoherently under his breath. "Sweetheart, can we focus on us and leave your mistake out of this?"

"Mistake?!" Lisa demanded, mind blown that Jamie would even suggest such a thing. If anyone was "a mistake", it was clear as hell it was Jamie.

"Yeah, come on, you married a gay man, had one daughter." Jamie urged, seeing reason in his arguments. "Come on, she shouldn't have been born. Going to the hospital room was the worst thing you ever did. Why not opt to abort, honey? Now you have this disgusting thing walking around your house, leeching off your income." He sneered the last part so viciously, Lisa flinched back.

"No one insults my daughter." Lisa pointed her finger at him, in an accusatory manner. She then became defensive. "You know Ice was right about you, something is seriously wrong with your twisted brain. Get yourself checked. Ciao creep."

"Woman, don't you walk out on me." Jamie threatened.

"Watch me." Lisa shrugged, carelessly. "And while you're out here, hurry and get back to work before you're fired. After all, I'm not paying for your shitty things anymore. Bye bye."

"Lisa, you can't just leave me." Jamie pleaded, then his tone turned harsh, from desperate. "I stated my opinion and stand by it. Ice is the new shit in my life. Before it was my annoying nagging ex-girlfriend."

Thank the devil I don't have to deal with her anymore. She's forever silenced, ha ha. Jamie smiled deviously at that thought.

"Why are you grinning like a failed stupid criminal sent to court?" Lisa demanded, wanting to wipe that stupid smirk off his ugly face. Oh god, what did she ever see in him? The beastly thing!

"No reason." Jamie responded, answering her. He snapped his fingers in a flirty manner.

"Oh god, you're imagining my daughter and your ex-girlfriend side by side, aren't you?" Lisa asked, fighting the urge to vomit.

In response, Jamie simply winked.

"Listen pervert, if you lay a hand on Ice, you will break more than just your hands and your prized possession," Lisa told him angrily.

"Baby, no need for unnecessary violence."

"Ex-baby, no need for foolish stupidity," Lisa shot back.

"You went through so many men. Well darling, I'm going to make sure I'm your last one. Even if that means I gotta brutally torture and murder your useless ass, rich girl." Jamie exploded, looking at her with a mask of doubt and anger.