44- Whipped

Heyyyy pookies

How are you and how was your day

I feel single af written this

Make sure you VOTE AND COMMENT

Byeeeee

Groaning I feel someone in my shirt, my eyes flutter open and I see Ares in my shirt, and in between my tits

I roll my eyes, I see that he has no shirt on. I run my fingers up his spine, I feel him move making me wince.

I'm not walking today.

My shirt is almost off of my body. I guess that Ares lifted it in the middle of the night when he was getting between my boobs.

I believe that he loves my tits more than me.

"Bella," he whispers raspy in my ear, I sigh, "good morning detka." I wrap my arms around him, I feel him smile against my bare shoulder, "good morning, Amore," Ares starts kissing my shoulder to my neck.

My mouth drops open and lets out a sigh when he starts to suck on my skin, "you're so beautiful Bella." a hand cups my cheek, I blush, "thank you, love." I smile, "always," he kissed my lips. I kiss him back.

This is a great morning.

He grips my hips, then goes to my ass, I wince, "what?" he has worry in his voice, "don't touch my fucking ass. It hurts." I whisper, he chuckles, "hm, I wonder why it hurts?" he says cockily, I smack his large bicep, "yeah I wonder." I glare at him.

He chuckles and gets up, "you want to shower with me?" I groan, "sure." I start to get up, but I can't, "I need help." I don't need to look to know that he has a fucking smirk on his damn face.

"I will punch you in the face if I see a smirk on your face." I threatened, when I turned my head I saw him trying so hard to not smirk, "pick me up." I demand, Ares comes over to me and picks me up.

Whipped ass.

I smirk at how whipped he is for me.

He puts me down on the counter and turns on the shower. I started to take off my shirt but Ares stopped me. "I want to strip you," I roll my eyes, "You did that last night though," I chuckle, he grunts and pulls my shirt down, "I know. And I will do it again. Because you're mine." He kissed my throat.

"And you're mine." I grip his chin making him look at me, "always," he smiled making his dimples appear, "I love you Ares." his eyes soften, "I love you too Bella." I smile.

He takes off my shirt and pants then he does the same.

I carefully get off of the counter and we walk to the shower.

Well he walks, I limp.

I feel hot water hitting my back making me immediately relax, Ares is right behind me, I lean my head into his back, "you sore?" He had to ask that. "What do you think?" I glare at him, he hums then starts to kiss my shoulder, "how are we going to kill your grandpa?" I tense up, "he not my grandpa I know that for damn sure." I mutter angrily.