Letting go

Chapter 25
Rachels pov :
I knocked on the door at Quinns house. Two minutes later she opened the door and smiled , "Oh my god ! Rachel what are you doing here ?" She asked suprised to see me. " I smiled and gave her a hug . "So whats going on why are you here ? " She asked me five minutes later . "I have to tell you something. " I said. "Okay spill it ." She said. "I'm cancer free. " I told her . She put her hands over her face and smiled , "Really ? You don't have cancer ?" She asked. "Yeah I'm not going anywhere just yet . " I told her . She smiled with excitement and hugged me tightly, "Thats amazing have you told Finn ?" She asked. I sat there silently for a moment , "Rachel whats wrong ?" She asked concerned . "Monica is having Finns baby. " I said. "What ? Thats not true he would never do that he loves you . " She said. "I thought so but I went over to his house to tell him that I want to be eith him too and she opened the door wearing his clothes and said that he wanted to start a family after they got married . " I told her . "Thats impossible Rachel , the bitch is lying to you. " She said. "But I don't think she is Quinny , I mean last time we talked I told him to move on with his life and that I couldn't be with him maybe he finally got the message. " I said. "No that's impossible, Rachel , Finn is in love with you. " She told me. "I don't Quinn I just don't see how , maybe I need to move on . " I said. "What?" She asked. "I think I need to do what I've been telling Finn all along move on and let go of this idea of us growing old together because I just don't think it'll happen. " I said. "Rachel don't say that . " She begged me . "I have to Quinn its not right that I've been leading him on when there's no future for us .Finn and I aren't together anymore, this isn't highschool I just need to find myself. " I told her . She sighed and then thought for a moment and smiled putting her hand on my lap , "How can I help?" She asked me. "here." I said . I then pulled out an envelope and handed it to her , "I need you to give this to Finn for me I wrote it on the drive over here . " I said. She sighed , "Rach go see him. " I interrupted her , "I can't Quinn because if I do I won't be able to let go . " I said. "Please just give it to him." I said . "Okay. " She said. "Thank you." I said . I then got up and then she said, "Where are you going? " she asked me. "I need to get some sleep okay?" I said . "Okay . " She said. "Good night Rachel. " She said and gave me a hug . "Everything will be okay . " She said. I smiled , "I hope so. " I said and then went upstairs .