The miscarriage

Chapter 7
( 2 weeks later )
Rachels pov :
I was at the park running when Finn came up to me , "Hey Rach. " He said. "Hey Finn." I said. "So how have you've been ?" He asked me. "I'm good. " I said. "Good , so are you and Sam dating now ?" He asked. "Why do you care ? " I asked him . "Because I care about you. " he said . "You don't care about me Finn . " I said. "How could you say that I love you . " he said . "Finn you can't love me okay your with Monica and I'm with Sam now. " I told him. "So? I still love you . " he said. "Stop saying that !" I demanded. "Why what are you hiding ?" He asked. "Nothing ?" I told him angrily. I started to run away when he grabbed my hand . "Why did you leave?" He asked me . I wiped my tears, "I don't want to talk about this Finn ! " I yelled. "Well I do ! Why did you leave Rachel huh? Did you not love me enough , was I not good enough for you? " He asked. I was in tears and so was he. I froze and turned around, "I found out I was pregnant the week Quinn had Beth . I was so happy and everything was great and then you proposed and I said yes . I was so happy we were going to be a family you , me , and this little baby . But then after glee one day I had this major pain it felt like I was being stabbed in my stomach. I went to the doctors and I found out that I had a miscarriage. " he looked at me with tears in his eyes , "Why didn't you say anything ?" He asked. "I thought that if I broke up with you it would spare you the pain that I went through so when your mom said that we were too young I took it as a sign . " I told him . "Rachel. " He said ready to hug me . "No , you wanted to know about it so now you know . Now if you excuse me I need to go . " I said and ran off .