Beautiful tragedy

Chapter 11
Rachels pov :
"Quinn I have cancer. " I told her . She looked at me shocked , "What?" She asked in disbelief. "I have lukemia." I told her. "How...how long have you known? " She asked. "Since my audition. " I told her . Suddenly she started to sob . "How could you not tell me ? I'm your best friend Rachel how could you hide this from me!" She yelled . "I'm sorry Quinn I wanted us to have a good time I just didn't want to ruin it for you . " I told her . "Are you going to get treatment? " She asked me. "Yeah. " I said. "When?" She asked. "2 months I go into my chemo treatment in New York and then we go from there . " I said . "New York? You mean you're going to be bu yourself during the chemo?" She asked. "Yeah, I have to do this by myself I can't let anyone see me like that it'll be to hard . " I told her . "No I'm not letting you do that Rachel you're going to need someone there with you I'll go with you. " She told me. "No Quinn listen to me you can't leave Noah and Beth for me you have a life here . " I told her . "Then come live here." She said. "No I'm not going to be the paient Quinn its my decision not yours . " I told her . "Thats not fair Rachel . Not to me , Beth , Puck, your mom and dad, your friends and its not fair to Finn . " She said. "I know its not fair to them but I'm doing this because I don't know if I'm going to die or not and I don't want to put anyone through that okay so please Quinn don't tell anyone . " I begged . She thought for a moment , "Fine I won't tell but promise me something. " She said. "Anything . " I said . "Promise before you leave that you'll tell them . " she said. "Quinn... " "Promise me Rachel. " She said . "Fine I'll tell them . " I said agreeing . "Good." She said. "Now give me a hug . " she said in tears. I smiled and then gave her a big hug.