A baby ?

Chapter 24
( 4 hours later )
Rachels pov :
I got home and immediately packed a bag . I went to the train station. I went to the counter and said , "One ticket to Lima , Ohio. " I said . "That will be 50 dollars . " the lady said . I gave her my money and took the ticket . I was going back to lima to tell Finn I wanna be with him and that I loved him. Six hours later I was in Lima . I caught a taxi and said , "364 Tuckahoe Laine . " I said and he drove me there . 30 minutes later I arrived at Finns house . I took a deep breath and went up to the door and knocked on the door. 5 minutes later the door opened and it was Monica in Finns tee shirt . Her hair was a mess and she then gave me a dirty look and said , "What are you doing here? " She asked rudley. "Is Finn here ? " I asked her . "NO, he just left actually . " She said . "He went out to go get a couple things for our baby." She said. My heart dropped , "A baby?" I asked hoping it wasn't. "Yeah ever since you left he wanted to start a family right after our wedding . " she said. "Oh wow thats ...... terrible I thought..... thats amazing. " I said to her . "Yeah I know I can't wait for this bundle of join . " she said. "So are you coming to the wedding we've moved it up a couple of days . " She said . "Oh um no actually I am flying out to see my parents that weekend . " I said. "Well thats ashamed. " She said but I could see how happy she really was . "Okay well I have to go. " I said. "Okay bye . " She said and slammed the door in my face . I walked back to the cab and sat down in it . I felt like my heart shattered into a million peices . How could this be? A baby ! With her oh god I feel like I'm going to be sick. I thought . "Where to miss? " the cab driver asked me . "oh um 298 Huckleberry street." I said and he took me there .