support group

Chapter 16
(1 week later )
Rachels pov :
I was in my hospital room reading a book when there was a knock on my door . "Come in . " I said . I've been in the hospital a week and due to the chemo I've been having a really weak amune system. The door opened and it was Emily and some boy. "Hey Rachel . " She said holding the boys hand . "Hi Emily who's this?" I asked her as they sat down . "Oh this is my boyfriend Travis. " She said. The blonde blue eyed boy smiled and me and said , "Nice to meet you Rachel I'm Travis Buckley. " he told me and shook my hand . "Nice to meet you Travis I'm Rachel Berry are you a patient here ?" I asked. "Well I am an X-patient actually I had Osteosarcoma cancer and thats how I got this bad boy . " he said pointing at his wooden leg . "Wow is it hard?" I asked. "Not really , I got used to it plus its kinda cool . " he said . "So Rachel are you coming to support group?" Emily asked me . "I don't know I'm not really feeling up to it ." I told her . "Oh come on please it'll be really fun and we'll be there not to mention the guy that runs it is really funny. " she said . I thought for a moment , "Okay fine." I said. "Awesome come on!" She said happily . I got up slowly and tried to stand on my own two feet. I suddenly felt dissy and then grabbed the sailene pole and we left . 10 minutes later we walked into this room. There were all types of people with cancer their from teenagers to young adults. I walked in with Emily and Trevor we all sat down just as the meeting started and a man stood up and said , "Hello everyone welcome to support group I'm Simon and if this is your first time welcome if not welcome back . Now lets start out with a prayer and then will go around and share out . After our prayer we went around the group and shared out our name , age , type of cancer , and how we our feeling today. After Emily went it finally came around me , "Hi my name is Rachel Berry I am 23 years old and I have lukemia. " I said. "And are you feeling today Rachel?" Simon asked me . "Well considering the fact that I just started chemo not so good. " I said . "Oh so you're a new bee. " he said . "Yeah. " I said back . "Well Rachel why don't you tell us about your self what do you do for living?" He asked me . "I'm a broadway actress." I said. "Wow what have you've been in?" He asked me. "Well I was Fanny Brice in Funny girl." I told them . They all murmured with excitement. "So you like to sing ? " he asked . "Yeah . " I said. "Well thats good music is important when you're going through something tough like cancer. " he said to me .