Then Manik realised he didn't even gave her a chance to speak. He bit his tongue and said,

M- Acha acha sorry. Ab tu bol, main chup rahunga.

N- I am sorry.

M(frowned)- What?

N- I hurt you a lot.

M- No, it's not like that....

Cutting him in between, she said,

N(crying)- It is like that. You tried a lot to take me out of that phase but I wasn't giving in. I know I was hurt but you were not less. Infact you have suffered more than me. It was all my fault, because of me you had stopped living your life. You used to be with me everytime just to see me ignoring you. I don't know why I behaved like that, maybe because I was broken. But still that doesn't justify the way I had behaved with you. I know I hurt you each and every second. I did wrong and it's all my fault. It's all my fault.

And she started blabbering the same line again and again. Manik was trying to stop her but she wasn't even listening anything. Having enough, he forcefully broke the hug, grabbed her by shoulder and shook her.

M(sternly)- Choco stop blabbering shit.

Nandini got a little scared and stopped crying. With her teary eyes she looked up at him, while he cupped her face and wiped her tears.

M(softly)- It wasn't your fault Choco. It wasn't, and I am not hurt. I know the betrayal had affected you way too much. And not only you, even we all were hurt. We treated him like our family and what he did, broke our trust in the worst possible way. For us he was a close friend but for you he was your boyfriend. Maybe you didn't love him but atleast you trusted him and he broke that trust. So, it's obvious to get hurt.

She was looking at him lovingly while he was saying those words. After he finished, she hugged him tightly and said,

N- How do you understand me so well?

M- Because I am your Mani.

She smiled and said,

N- I don't know what good I did that I got you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. And I am proud to have you as my bestfriend.

His heart fluttered hearing her. He was having happy tears in his eyes. But he wiped it before breaking the hug.

N(casually)- Now let's go to hospital.

M(horrified)- What? Why? Kya hua tujhe? Hospital kyu jana hai?

N(confused)- Mujhe kya hoga?

M- Wo to tujhe pata hai. Main kaise batau?

N- Mera matlab hai mujhe kuch nahi hua.

M(confused)- Toh phir hospital kyu jana hai?

N- Tetanus lagwane.

M- Par abhi toh tuney kaha ki tujhe kuch nahi hua.

N- Ha toh main kaha lagwa rahi hu, wo to tujhe chahiye.

M(horrified)- Mu..jhe...k..kyu.. muj..he...ku..ch na..hi hu..a. Main...th..hik...hu.

N(sternly)- Oh Mister, aap shayad bhul gaye ho par main nahi bhuli. Remember, your palm got cut in the morning.

She said with a tight lipped smile and further added,

N- I can't take any sort of risk when it comes to your health.

Though Manik was happy seeing her care but the thought of injection was enough to scare him to death. But he thought to try his luck for one last time.

M(smiled nervously)- Dekh Choco mujhe toh koi pain nahi ho raha hai, and upar se tune itni ache se dressing kiya hai toh tetanus ki kya zaroorat hai. Yeh ese hi ek do din mein thik ho jayega. Tu tension mat le.