Chapter 29. [ A See Through The Future. ]

Due to the boring plot, I will give you all a sight through the future.

See whether your future decisions will change the outcome.

——

Dream turned endlessly at the broken pages of the AU's, the AU's he'd once sacrificed his life to have taken care for.

And to think, that all that sacrifice was for nothing. Huh, guess his brother was right after all.

Heroes really are just a fancy name good guys like to use.

He lowered his head, stepping on the ink spread sheets that scattered below him.

His eyes gazed down at them lifelessly, completely unfazed by the scene that unfolded right before him.

The AU's ink seemingly disappeared little by little, it's colour, it's paper— all by little, everything was going to disappear eventually.

Dream couldn't help but feel completely empty,

He had nothing to lose, nothing to care for.

Without AU's, there was no hopes or dreams to care for. There was nothing left for him to protect.

Now,

Now he was just some Sans.

He chuckled to himself pathetically, his tears dropped at every laugh he accidentally let out.

"Are you happy now?" He asked, lifting his head up to the blank white of his former home.

"There's nothing left. You must be jumping with glee as you look at us."

——

Ink looked down at his former companion, his legs crossed.

He clapped his hands slowly, chuckling awfully wickedly at the sight.

"Bravo! Good job, Dream." The artist said rather cheerily, his smile wide enough to break his face.

"With all the angst going on, you must be pretty satisfied. Am I right?" Asked Ink, whom looked behind him.

There was no one there, but he knew better.

"Geez, no satisfying you." Ink shrugged, his smile now frowned disappointedly.

He jumped up with glee, and slyly slid his paintbrush back into his hands.

"Well, well then. I'll see what else I could do for you guys." He said happily, his pupils turned to a wide different range of colours, and hell knows what emotion he felt right now. Or if he had any to feel.

"Now, let's go find that dear destroyer you guys seem to like." Ink sighed sadly,

And with that, a portal of ink formed below him.

——

I have no motivation as I used to, I'm so sorry. But I hope, if I one day rewrite this, it'll make more sense.

One day if I choose to. I just worry you guys won't read it due to how far this story had already went— man, I really wish I made plot for this earlier.

Goodbye! Love ya'll! See you in another year!