Plane crash

Arthur had always been wondering how it would be, having accepted magic, but at that time he was too blind to see and so he had lost his life because of that mistake. A mistake that had caused Merlin pain.

Even now after him coming back, or more like him getting suddenly a bunch of memories. Made him see this and he was sad how this all had happened. At least now he was back and now the two had talked it out. Not just about the magic part but also him realizing that he had fallen for Merlin hard.

It took him to die and being reborn to realize this. In this life he grown up different and because of this he was accepting magic, but as well any other parts of the LGBTQ+ related. He himself kind of belonged to the group as he was uncaring about what gender anyone is, as he is pan.

He realized this as he had never paid attention really about gender but how their characters were. Of course, the looks appealed but gender never mattered to him. Which was also why his last relationship had been with a trans person. Alex was his name and had and is still his best friend.

The two realized that they were better off as friends, it was just not working out and he also implied about his massive crush on someone. He felt bad about this, but Alex was understanding that sometimes feelings change. Though he still gets teased to no end.

Then he meets Merlin. The idiot was looking as he always had yet wearing some skinny jeans, a dress up shirt in bright red and the iconic blue scarf. Instantly he knew that this was him and he could feel his eyes looking at Merlin. It was clear to him that the same was done by his ones known servant.

"You're staring you know?" Alex whispered and he instantly looked away feeling his cheeks heat up at being found out.

"Lemme guess this is your crush?" It was asked teasingly even with the eyebrows wiggling.

"Shut up." He huffed out and the grin that was given made it not better.

"Look at this, you managed to make the prat blush, tell me your secret." It caused their conversation to halt and he could tell that Alex would instantly start adorning Merlin, which is not unsual as Merlin had that charm.

"Really? You couldn't started a conversation differently then pointing out my blush, baffoon." He drawled out and making Merlin snort and Alex too.

"You stay a part and making you blush is nearly impossible, so could not help myself."

He chuckled and pulled Merlin into a quick hug. How could he not when he could see that he finally would be able to continue were they left of. Maybe even getting more the friends. That was what he had hoped.

"Wow, a hug from your pratness." Merlin cheekily added as hugging back.

After the hug was finished, the three ended up talking some more before they exchanged numbers. Then he was alone with Alex who teased him about the love sick expression on his face. Which made him retaliate about his crush of someone called Bentley.

.

.

.

The months continued on with him meeting Merlin a lot and they got closer and the first kiss was a bit heated. They both were drunk and this was ending up with them starting a relationship. He also mentioned about his sexualty in which Merlin shrugged and told him that he was bi.

A thing that was not fully surprising that much after they talked about them having experience. He was not surprised that Merlin had his own past with relationships, though nto that he was ever telling this his boyfriend. There was no way that he would.

The two went slow as both did not fully know how to act around each other and gosh darn it was Merlin cute with him being shy. Not to mention the smile that were given to him, did not help. Nor the fact that Alex was constantly teasing him about how sickning sweet they were to each other.