76

"What part of Your Majesty isn't powerful?" Shen Yu's eyes flashed. "Naturally, all of Your Majesty is powerful."

"Is that so?" Shang JunLin grasped Shen Yu's waist with one arm. With the other, he took Shen Yu's hand and toyed with it. "Would Ah Yu like to try it for yourself?"

"Try what..." As soon as he said the words, Shen Yu shut his mouth. Then he said, "Why does Your Majesty seem different from the way you were before?"

Shang JunLin considered it, but he didn't think there was any change. "What's different?"

Shen Yu frowned. "Your Majesty never used to say the things you do now."

"What didn't this emperor say before?" Shang JunLin pulled Shen Yu closer. Leaning in, he stroked Shen Yu's cheek. "So does Ah Yu want to?"

A faint pink blush arose on Shen Yu's face. The man's body temperature pressed against him, just like his personality, giving Shen Yu a feeling of fever. The intimate touch on his face transmitted the same heat. Shen Yu pursed his lips.

"Do Your Majesty's officials know that Your Majesty behaves like this?"

"Does this emperor need them to know? It's enough for Ah Yu to know." Shang JunLin turned his head and pressed a kiss on Shen Yu's cheek.

The fingers hanging at Shen Yu's side curled up. Shen Yu didn't avoid Shang JunLin but let the kiss drift downwards.

After Shang JunLin held Shen Yu for a while, all the anger he'd felt because of morning court gradually extinguished. He hugged Shen Yu and sat down with him. "Ah Yu waited for this emperor a long time. Are you hungry?"

Now that he mentioned it, Shen Yu realized he genuinely was hungry. "A little."

"Meng Chang, bring in the meal."

Meng Gonggong acknowledged the order and left. Mu Xi poured tea for the two masters, then retreated to one side.

Shen Yu picked up his tea cup and gently rubbed the outer surface. "What is Your Majesty going to do about that Minister Zhao?"

"Does he think that just because there's an aristocratic family standing behind him, this emperor doesn't dare to touch him?" Shang JunLin took Shen Yu's hand and drank from the teacup he was holding.

"... Your Majesty, that's my cup."

"Ah Yu won't even give this emperor a sip of tea? Does Ah Yu dislike this emperor?" Instead of letting go, Shang JunLin drank down the rest of the cup in one gulp.

"Of course Your Majesty can have it if you want. It's just a cup of tea."

"Ah Yu, don't take offense. In exchange, this emperor will compensate you with mine. All right?" Shang JunLin took the empty cup from Shen Yu and picked up the other cup, which was full. He held it up to Shen Yu's lips.

"Ah Yu fed this emperor, and now this emperor will feed Ah Yu."

It was clear he wasn't going to give up until Shen Yu drank it.

Since Shen Yu couldn't refuse, he took a sip. He could tell Shang JunLin was doing it on purpose.

Fortunately, Shang JunLin knew better than to tease him too much. After holding the cup for Shen Yu once, he returned to normal. "The ambitions of those aristocratic families are growing bigger and bigger."

"Minister Zhao was merely a spokesperson for them, right? If they succeed in making Your Majesty give them an inch, they'll demand a mile next time and want even more benefits for aristocratic families. He's an imperial censor. If they have to abandon him, they will. Losing him won't cause serious injury or shake their foundations."