35

Note: The first half of this chapter contains noncon.  The end is marked with three dividers (---). I'll put a brief summary in the TL Notes for people who decide to skip it.

---

"Your Majesty, I think it would be better if you let go of me," Shen Yu proposed seriously.

"But this emperor doesn't want to let the noble monarch go. Be good and let this emperor hold you for a while."

Desire tinted the man's voice with different colors, and Shen Yu's ears were tingling.

The arm wrapped around his waist was firm and disciplined. Shen Yu remained motionless for a while. When he confirmed Shang JunLin really didn't intend to do anything to him here, he felt relieved.

He didn't dare to provoke Shang JunLin anymore. There were times men couldn't stand to be teased. But after waiting a while, not only did the situation not subside, it got more and more serious. Shen Yu couldn't remain where he was any longer.

The two were very close to each other, almost skin to skin, separated only by a thin layer of clothing. The thin layer was soaked in hot water and had almost no effect. The burning spread from outside to inside until Shen Yu felt so hot he was no longer sleepy at all.

If he was somehow still able to fall asleep at a time like this, it would really be too much. Shen Yu couldn't ignore the situation no matter how sleepy he felt.

"Your Majesty, why don't you let go of me." It would be easier to calm down if they were alone than the way they were now.

Shang JunLin buried his head in Shen Yu's shoulder and didn't make a sound.

Shen Yu moved, and his waist was clamped in an instant. Shen Yu didn't understand why Shang JunLin would rather suffer than let him go.

The room was quiet, and even the sound of splashing water had disappeared. Shen Yu's body was getting hotter and hotter. He didn't know whether he was being scalded by the water or by...

"! ! !"

"Your Majesty!" Shen Yu exclaimed. He felt the man behind him move slightly.

At that hot touch, Shen Yu's scalp went numb.

Can't stay like this any longer!

He had to move away from Shang JunLin!!!

A loud alarm sounded in his mind, and he felt a sudden sense of crisis. Shen Yu didn't care about anything else. He broke free from the arm at his waist and tried to leave.

"Where's the noble monarch going?"

Before Shen Yu could move away, Shang JunLin hooked the hem of Shen Yu's clothes and brought him back with a strong pull. Shen Yu turned around in the water and fell into Shang JunLin's arms, face to face.

This position was even more dangerous than a moment ago!

Shen Yu was extremely aware of this. He stiffened his resolve and said, "Your Majesty said you wouldn't touch me."

"..." Shang JunLin was silent for a moment, then said in a hoarse voice, "This emperor won't do it all the way."

Shen Yu's hair was about to stand on end. After the weird mistake with the ointment, he'd asked Shang JunLin for some informational books and knew what men and men did together.

But that didn't mean he could face this sort of thing calmly!

Just being held tightly had brought forth such an appalling aura—was it possible he'd go inside?!