75

"Last time Your Majesty said the bet would only count if I won. Didn't Your Majesty already get your reward?"

When Shen Yu thought of the kiss and what happened afterwards, his face flushed with heat.

A calloused finger stroked the inside of his wrist, and a tingling sensation danced across his skin, spreading upwards.

Shang JunLin gazed at Shen Yu, and his eyes grew deeper and deeper. "This emperor did say that, but this emperor wants to do it again. Will Ah Yu agree or not?"

His wrist felt like it was touched by a fire that was burning from the outside, moving inwards. Shen Yu retracted his hand, but the man stopped him.

Shang JunLin didn't have a strong grip on his arm. It was just enough to prevent him from breaking free. Shen Yu tried several times, but he couldn't get loose.

The man took his hand, lifted it, and slightly lowered his head. A soft kiss fell on the back of Shen Yu's hand.

As if being scalded, Shen Yu's fingers curled up slightly.

Shang JunLin didn't let go. The tender kiss traced down the back of his hand and met his fingers, and the thin lips parted slightly.

Shen Yu felt a moist heat on his fingers. He wanted to pull back his hand, but he was forcibly restrained by the man.

A nibbling sensation met his fingertips. The man's eyes looked up at him. It was like he wasn't biting Shen Yu's fingers but other delicious things instead.

"Your Majesty, let go. It's dirty...." Shen Yu turned his face away from the man's gaze, exposing his blood-red earlobes.

The Adam's apple in Shang JunLin's throat rolled, and the flames in his eyes gradually ignited into a wildfire.

"Ah Yu, this emperor wants to kiss you," the seductive voice said.

Shen Yu's eyelashes trembled. He bowed his head and didn't speak.

Shang JunLin laughed softly, and the tip of his tongue wrapped around Shen Yu's fingers, leaving a trace of wetness.

Shen Yu looked down at the man. At some point his hand had been released. The man came up behind him and leaned into his ear. "Ah Yu, let this emperor kiss you, OK?"

Although it was a question, Shang JunLin didn't really intend to listen to Shen Yu's reply. He gathered that bright red and luscious earlobe into his slightly opened mouth.

The red, ripe fruit was taken into his mouth, and the tip of his tooth ran gently across it. The fruit was delicate, and he was afraid of bruising it, so he didn't dare to use force.

When he felt his earlobe being treated like this, Shen Yu began to tremble all over, and his senses became hazy. Suddenly there was a feeling of unreality to everything. The only sensations that came through clearly were the places he was being touched.

At some point Shen Yu became seated in the man's arms. The increasingly scarlet earlobe was released, and the touch moved to the side of his neck.

Drifting along the delicate jawline, the touch finally met his lips.

Taking cities and seizing territory.

Before his eyes was a field of peach blossoms in full bloom, white with hints of pink. Little by little, they occupied his sight.

Slender white fingers clutched the black robe tightly, leaving creases.

The sun to the west drew long, slanting shadows. Layer upon layer of hazy orange light and shadow surrounded them, outlining everything in gold.