By the time she finished her explanation night had fallen but the sky became a rainbow neon light sky. Fake shooting stars were shooting everywhere across many directions. The two of you stood up "That's the signal for us to go Jane. You said they should be in this city around this time. Let's get a move on." You took off your heels "I am definitely not running in these." You threw them to the side. Leaping off the building with Jane following behind you. You used your shield to protect you from being harmed. You grabbed a dueling belt to put your deck and phone in the other pocket pouch. It was abandoned by a duelist who ran off from something. Stealing was wrong but you didn't have any time to waste worrying about stealing. You needed it. You saw what the duelist was running from – Orichalcos soldiers. They were roaming the streets and the two of you went to protect civilians. Sending them to a safe zone that you remembered from history. It was where many took cover from monsters that were roaming around the earth during this historic event. This went on for almost an hour and a half of fighting these guys right before you ran into Yami and everyone again.

»»——❀✿❀——««

Rebecca saw Yami's reaction. Turning to you who stood in a beautiful dress with your sword at your hand that quickly manifested into a small golden dagger. You placed it into the back of your dress which showed a lot of your back. 'She looks just like the statue grandpa found with that prophecy with his research team . . .' She remembered the photo and then clicked the photo together. Connecting it to the reason why everyone was suddenly crying when they saw it. It was because it was you. 'Her sword that changed back to a simple dagger . . . A millennium dagger . . . The 8th millennium item . . . The one that can change into any weapon that she desires . . . She took out those monsters without any problem . . . Is it really her . . . Is this woman really . . . (Y/n)?' Rebecca stared at you from behind while the others ran past her to you. Charging over to you with a group hug. You had a sweet smile across your face as you were cramped into this hug.

"We thought you died!" Mokuba cried out.

"How are you alive?!" Tea exclaimed through her sobs.

"When did you get here!?" Tristan shouts with his tears gushing out like a tidal wave.

"Who cares Tristan! (Y/n) is back!" Duke snapped at Tristan as he was in relief you were back in their time of need.

You giggled and tried to hug them all "I wasn't technically dead. I was taken back to the future, that's all. As to how I got back there and here, well, that's a whole other story we can talk about later." You really didn't want to explain the whole fiasco just yet. You wanted to stay with them for a little longer. You didn't cry but you embraced their own tears they shed over you. Such happy tears you didn't think you would find as comfort though those tears let you know they were thinking about you just as much as how you were always thinking about them when you all were apart. They finally let you go and stepped back.

Once they let you go you saw Yami already running over to you and pulled you into a strong embrace. "Is this real? Am I dreaming?" He held you close to his chest, holding you so tight it was impossible to escape from his grasp. You wrapped your arms around him. Now having tears in your own eyes. "I don't want to wake up if this is just a dream." Yami whispers against the nape of your neck. You blush from the feeling of his lips close to your skin. Took you a bit by surprise though that went away quickly. "No you're not Yami." You managed to pull away and cup his face into your hands "How else would I be able to finally tell you that I love you if I was just a dream?" Yami's tears fell down his handsome face with a warm smile creeping up also on his face. "Say it again." He pleads. "I love you, my dearest pharaoh." You said what he wanted to hear. "One more time." He pleads again. You giggled at his childish demands "I love you, you dork." You gave into his demands and pulled him into a deep kiss before he could tell you to say it another time over the many other times he would have asked you to tell him that. Both closed your eyes as soon as your lips met. He held you by the waist and let himself melt into the sweet kiss he finally got to share with you after being apart for what felt like an eternity to him. Yami pressed more into the kiss, adding tenderness and a hint of lust from his end. Your heart ascended into many fluttering butterflies across your chest that was feeling hot from this mere kiss. His lips on yours was a wave of peace and calmness you cannot begin to compare to any other moments in your life where everything felt tranquil and quiet. A beautiful silence for this lovely exchange between the two of you.