15. Vacay

Next morning...

I woke up and got my stuff ready. I asked my mom last night to take care of Lucy while I'm gone. I kiss her on the head and say, "Bye, bye Lucy, see you tomorrow." I leave and go to Skeppy's house. I knock on his door at 7:30 and Mrs. Rose opens it.

She smiles, "Good morning Bad." I smile back, "Good morning Mrs. Rose." She says, "Are you excited for the trip?" I nod, "Yes, I like the beach so I hope the water is good this time around." She says, "The weather has been nice so the water is probably all good and warm."

She gets closer to me and whispers, "Skeppy seems to be pretty nervous, but don't tell him I told you. If he gets too stressed can you help him calm down?" I nod, "Of course. I'll be in the same car as him and probably close to him all the time during the trip so no worries."

She nods, "Ok great. I can't help but worry about him since it's been so long." "Since what?" I ask. She says, "Since he's been out of town for anything other than business. And I know this is still sort of business, but at least it's with friends like you."

I grin, "I hope it all goes well." She smiles, "Me too." Skeppy walks up to us and says, "I'm ready to go." He hugs Mrs. Rose goodbye and we put his luggage in the trunk beside mine.

Skeppy and I are driving to Incite when he says, "Are they there already?" I shrug, "I'm not sure." He says, "Are you sure you got everything together?" I nod, "Yes, I booked the hotel and got us two cars full of gas."

He says, "Is the car hot or something? Can we turn on the AC?" I responded, "It's on already, it's seventy degrees right now." He says, "I feel weird wearing just sweatpants and a t-shirt right now." "Are you nervous, Skeppy?" I ask. He shakes his head, "No. Why would I be?"

I shrug, "I don't know. Also, a shirt and sweatpants are fine. Everyone will be dressed casually, including me right now." He says, "I suppose." I say, "Don't worry everything will be fine. We just have to drive four hours and we're there." He nods, "You're right."

We pull up to Incite and everyone is there. They are all suits and dresses. I stare in horror. I look in the rearview mirror and Skeppy is looking down at his phone. I say, "Wait right here for a moment, Skeppy. I have to get something from the back so just wait on your phone." He nods, "Ok."

I get out of the car, close the door behind me, and whisper to the group, "Why are you all in your work clothes?!" Puffy says, "Why are you in sweatpants Bad?" I say, "It's a road trip to the beach, we're supposed to be comfy. You guys brought comfy clothes right?"

Foolish says, "In my luggage yeah." I say, "Go to the bathrooms and change into those. Both Mr. Skeppy and I are wearing shirts and sweatpants." They say, "Really?" "Mr. Skeppy is wearing sweatpants?" Techno asks. I nod, "Yes, so go and change before he feels bad or something."

They take their luggages to the bathroom and change. After five minutes they were all ready. I tell Sapnap to get the other car from across the lot. Skeppy steps out of the car and looks around. He asks, "Are we ready to go?"

I respond, "Sapnap is bringing the other car over right now. Puffy and Foolish are riding with us." Skeppy nods, "Alright. Good morning guys." The group replies back, "Good morning Mr. Skeppy." He says, "Do you need any help with anything?"

I shake my head, "No it's fine, we'll put the bags and luggages in the trunks." He nods, "I'll help." I say, "It's not necessary sir, you can wait in the car." He says, "This is a team retreat, so we'll do it as a team." I awkwardly grin, "Yes sir."

Sapnap pulls up in the other car. Techno, Ant, Karl, and Sapnap put their things in the trunk. I open the trunk to our car and Foolish puts in his bag. Skeppy picks up Puffy's saying, "I got it." Puffy says, "Oh..." I look at her and smile. She grins, "Thank you Mr. Skeppy." He shrugs, "No problem." He places it in the trunk and I say, "Alright guys, let's go!"