3. Business Man

My alarm begins to blare at 6:30am. I get up and change into my suit, get my briefcase, and eat breakfast. I drive to Mr. Skeppy's house at 7, and I'm there at 7:20. It's a very large modern house, lots of open space, a pool and hot tub, and it's beautiful. What a dream it would be to live here. 

I walk to the door and knock. A maid opens it and says, "Yes sir?" I smile, "I'm Bad, Mr. Skeppy's executive assistant." She says, "Oh yes, come on in." I walk in and she says, "Take off your shoes please." I nod, "Yes ma'am." She leads me to the living room from what it seems. 

She ushers me to sit, "Mr. Skeppy should be ready in a few moments." I nod, "Alright ma'am. And what may your name be?" She smiles, "Rose." I smile back at her, "Thank you Mrs. Rose."

Five minutes pass and Mr. Skeppy comes into this room. He says, "Let's go." I stood up, "Yes sir." We walk outside and he says, "I'm taking my car, you take yours." I stare at him, "But then why'd I come here?" He says, "Incase I was hungover. But I didn't drink alcohol so I'm fine." 

I fake a smile, "Yes sir." He gets in his car and rolls down the window, "See you at the office," and drives off. I get in my car and ball my fists up, "I woke up at 6:30, drove all the way here, for nothing?!" 

I take a deep breath in and out. I smile, "It's fine, it's alright, let me just drive to the office and start my day." I drive there and park my car. I ran to my desk. I sit down and begin my work. 

A minute later and the elevator dings with shoes clacking down the hall towards me. Mr. Skeppy walks in front of me. He turns and says, "You got here before me? Efficient, nice." I smile, "Yes sir." He walks into his office and starts his day. 

At 1 we go to a nearby pasta place and have lunch with Technoblade about the branch's earnings and plans for the future. Of course I'm the secretary in this situation as well, just recording and taking notes when I can. 

We get back to the office at 2:30, and then at 3 Mr. Skeppy as a virtual meeting which I don't need to attend. The rest of the day is spent with me at my desk and him in his office. Around 4 Puffy came to my desk. She smiles, "Hey, how's it going?" I sigh, "It's...definitely going." 

"How was your first day?" she asks. I shrug, "It was alright. A little more than I was expecting from the job, but nothing I couldn't handle." The family issues were definitely not in the job description. 

She pats my back, "That's good, you got it. Remember, if you need anything just let me know. Also, if you ever have time for lunch, let me know so we can grab something to eat one day. Ok?" I nod, "Yeah for sure." She says, "Alright well let's get back to work. Bye." "Bye," I replied. She walks back to her office and I go back to working on my laptop. 

The time comes to 5:30 and I go into Mr. Skeppy's office. He looks at me to say something. "We should be on our way to your dinner with Dream," I say. He stands up and fixes his suit, "Alright." We leave his office and go to the ground floor. 

I sit in the driver's with Mr. Skeppy in the back. We drive to the restaurant and I open the car door for him. He gets out and I hand the keys to the valet. I say, "Mr. Dream has contacted me and said he's here." Mr. Skeppy looks around and says, "He's here." 

He begins to walk towards him, with me following behind. Mr. Dream is waiting in a nice suit as well while staring at his phone. Mr. Skeppy taps his shoulder and then Mr. Dream looks up. He says, "Skeppy, you're here, hi." 

Mr. Skeppy nods, "Hey. Why'd you call my assistant? Could've just texted me." Mr. Dream shrugs, "Figured you're too busy these days to hang out with your best friend, so might as well reserve your time." Mr. Skeppy laughs...first time I've seen him laugh. 

He pats Dream's back, "Text or call me whenever, I always have time for my brother." I stare between the two of them, are they brothers or best friends? Mr. Dream looks at me and holds out his hand, "Hello Bad, we spoke on the phone. I'm Dream, Skeppy's best friend." 

I shake his hand, "Nice to meet you." Mr. Skeppy says, "Don't go around introducing yourself as my best friend." Mr. Dream shrugs, "It's a bragging right I have since you broke my finger." Mr. Skeppy sighs, "That was in fifth grade, let it go, Dream." 

They both laugh and Mr. Dream says, "So shall we go inside?" Mr. Skeppy looks at me, "Bad you can go home now. I'll call you an uber." 

I look at him, "Really?" He nods, "the Uber should be here soon." I smile, "Thank you sir, goodbye." He turns away and starts walking into the restaurant. Mr. Dream waves bye to me and I wave back. 

Once they're into the restaurant I mumble, "Rude Mr. Skeppy." The Uber arrives seven minutes later and I get in. I go home, feed Lucy, walk Lucy, feed myself, get ready for the next day, and then go to sleep. 

Word Count: 958

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Hope your enjoying though :D