2. Tough Luck

Two days later...

I wake up at 7am and get prepared for the day. I text my mom before leaving.

Mom ^w^

Bad: Can you come to my apartment like three times today to walk Lucy?

Mom: Sure sweetie, because of your new job?

Bad: Yes, thanks mom :)

Mom: Of course, opportunity for me to see Lucy 💕

Bad: Haha 💕

I eat a large breakfast because I don't know if I'm going to have lunch and dinner today. I leave my house at 7:35 and get to the Incite building at 7:50. I walk in and it's still a bit early so I look around the building. Large open spaces, lots of white and modern furniture and decor, plus there's many other people professionally dressed in suits and dresses like me. 

I accidentally bump into someone which made us both trip and fall, so I start profusely apologizing. We both get up and I stare at her, she looks really nice and is a ginger. She laughs, "It's fine, accidents happen. Are you trying to find somewhere?" 

I shrug, "Yeah kinda, today's my first day. I have to be at the CEO's office at 8." Her eyes widened, "Oh you're the new executive assistant!" I nod, "Yes." I hold out my hand, "My name is Bad." 

She shakes my hand, "My name is Carolina, but call me Cara or Puffy. We'll actually be working relatively close. My branch's office is basically next to Mr. Skeppy's. You can follow me up if you want." I smile, "That'd be great, thank you." 

We go on the elevator and she says, "So what made you want the job?" I shrug, "I just wanted a well paid and mental stimulated job." 

She laughs, "The last guy was so mentally stimulated that he quit. I guess the fast paced environment got to him. When they say fast pace around here, it's no joke. Mr. Skeppy is very serious about what he wants and when he wants it. And always for it to be perfect, no flaws. He doesn't think TWICE about firing someone. So be really careful." 

I sigh, "So he's really that tough?" Puffy nods, "Very. When he walks past our office all of our team quiets down and waits for him to be out of sight. It's not like we hate him, but when he's near it's as if the room gets colder." 

I feel a slight shiver down my back as the elevator dings. She smiles, "Anyway, we're here!" We step out and she shows me her branch's office. 

All the other members are sitting at their desks. Puffy says, "Guys, here's the executive assistant, Bad!" Puffy points out to all of them, "That's Sapnap, Karl, Foolish, and Ant. Plus him over there is Techno, our branch manager." 

I smile and wave, "Hello my name is Bad and I'm excited to start working here and getting to know you all." They all smile and wave back. Sapnap gets up, "You're really going to regret saying that." Karl punches his side, "Be nice." 

Sapnap frowns, "But it's true, it's a hard job!" I say, "I'm ready to take it on, no matter what." Foolish flashes a bright smile, "That's the spirit." Puffy says, "Alright, alright, you guys get to work. Bad, I'll show you where your desk is." 

We walk a few feet away from the office and there's a desk for me. She points to it, "You got your own little area, but if you ever want to, or even have the time, feel free to come to our office just down the hall." I nod, "Thanks. So what's this room in front of me?" 

She turns around and looks back at me, "Thats Mr. Skeppy's office, so he can always keep an eye on you." Another cold shiver slides down my spine. She pats my back, "You're going to do great! If you ever need anything, don't be shy and just reach out to me. Give me your phone."