chapter 7- hurt

Começar do início

"Will do" he said softly.

I walked upstairs and made sure nothing was left out so I don't leave anything behind.

Not long after I had a mindlink of damien telling me we are getting ready to go and are putting our luggage in the car now.

I went down stairs with my luggage and put it in the car I am going in. I'm going with warrior james and warrior florence.

Warrior florence is moving to our pack with warrior James. They are a lovely couple who found eachother when we moved here.

Warrior James being from our pack and warrior florence from alpha kanes pack.

We said our goodbyes to alpha kanes pack and then we got In the car ready to go home. I sighed a million thoughts going through my head. This will be the first time i will be back st this pack since I came to steal alpha drakes dna. I'm not even sure what room i will be having or staying in as i sure as hell don't want the room myself and alpha drake stayed in with there being to many memories both good and bad.

I must have fallen asleep in the car because when I woke up we were pulling up to the pack house. I whimpered making warrior james head snap to mine.

"Are you okay lu-harper" he said with an apologetic face for nearly calling me luna.

I gulped but nodded softly.

"Yeah I'm fine sweetheart" I said smiling softly.
He nodded a little unsure but dropped it which I was grateful for.

I got out the car slowly. Damien and keaton had gone to damiens house first and then there will be a pack meeting soon.

I grabbed my suitcase and headed to my room in the pack house that I once shared with alpha drake. I gulped when I stood outside it just staring. I stared at the handle not sure if I should even open it. Every inch of my body wanted to run away and never look back. Tears came to my eyes at all the memories but I blinked them away. I'm stronger then this.

"Are you okay harper" james asked worried.

I jumped not expecting him here. I gave him a tired smile and nodded.

"Yes sorry just tired could you please do me a favour and put my suitcase in that room." I said softly still not having the courage to go in.

He nodded his head with a small understanding smile. I smiled back and walked away from the room  not being able to stay there any longer.

I went outside for some fresh air. After about 20 minutes of me sitting here people started coming out for the pack meeting.

I started walking towards where everyone is standing. Keaton and damien got up on stage and started talking. We all cheered and I could see everyone going up to then to congratulate them bringing a huge smile on my face. I'm so proud of them.

All of a sudden I got a wiff of my mate near by. I froze but apart of me was happy to actually see him. There he was standing and looking as handsome as ever.

As if feeling eyes on him his head turned towards my directions, his eyes locking onto mine. As if in a trance all I could do was stare st him as he stared at me. He broke the trance first when a couple off warriors came up to him making me also snap out the trance.

I sighed but decided to go for a run. I walked towards the forest and stripped turning into my wolf. Just as I was about to start walking I got a wiff of my mate being near by. I froze and slowly turned around. Stood there was max staring at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

I tilted my wolfs head to the side confused as to why he was here. He chuckled probably at how I loolcwhile tilting my wolf head.

"May I?" He asked. I knew he was seeing if he could come on a run with me.

I nodded my wolf head saying he may. He nodded and went to start stripping. I yelped and layed down putting my paws over my eyes.

He let out a belly laugh and I heard his bones cracking.

"You can look now" he chuckled in my head.

I opened my eyes, removing my paws from my face. I let my wolf take over as he did with his.

They ran round for a few hours cuddling, chasing each other and it was really nice. It was a good laugh especially when he chased after me at one point and my wolf tripped over. He started laughing so I whined and acted as if I was hurt. He charged over and licked my face whimpering so I jumped in him laughing. He growled at me and chased us again.

After a while my boy rumbled telling me I need food. Max heard this and rubbed his head on my belly. He moved his wolf head to the side telling me let's go. I nodded my head and we shifted behind the tree and got changed.

Once we finished we came out from behind the trees and max walked up to me. We headed towards the pack house in silence. It was not awkward it was comfortable. I knew we was both in our own world.

We walked into the pack kitchen where my daughter was already scranning her face with food. I chuckled at her and she jumped not hearing or see me coming in.

"You okay sweetie.?" I asked.

She nodded her head with a mouth full off food making me laugh more. I could see max staring at us with a small smile from the corner of my eyes.

We made some food and had small conversation with myself, max and lucy. After we finished max said...

"Could we please talk" he asked softly.