43- hurt me

Heyyy pookies

Oml this chap is wow

Y'all got you punishment chap

So vote and comment got you got what y'all whore want

Play music

Over 4000 thousands words sooo yaaa

Toodles

I'm in Ares office now

I want to tell him about a lot of things now but I don't know which one.

Like how he just found out why I'm really here, and how fucking sorry I am and I changed my mind a lot of things.

I see how tense he is by his back muscles, "Ares." I stop talking once he turns around, I see his face and it has hurt and anger, but mostly anger on his face.

I feel mad at myself and I'm so stupid at doing this at first. And I'm fucking stupid to fall in love with him in the first place.

"Ares please talk to me." I beg him, his jaw flexes as he makes a fist with his hands, "God you don't know how much I hate you right now," he comes closer to me, I back up till my lower back hit the desk, "but I don't want to hate you," he whispers coming closer to me, "I love you so much I can't hate you." His hands go right on my hip.

"All I want to do is bend you over my desk and fuck the hate out of myself," my eyes widen at his words, he puts his hands on my lower back and pulls me against his chest, I gasp as I feel his erosion hard and big against my stomach, "but I don't want to hurt you," he cups my cheek, I start to pant I lean to ear, "but I want you to hurt me." I say breathlessly.

Well this escalated quickly...

I kiss up to his ear and pull on his lobe, some noise comes out of his throat as he picks me up and wraps my legs around him, then he plants my ass on the desk, "are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," I pull out from his neck, "Ares when I tell you to hurt me I mean hurt me, mark me, let everyone know that I'm yours." I feel him grow bigger against me.

He grab my by my throat and kisses me harshly, I moan in his mouth as he does the same. I run my hand down his chest to his abs to his erosion, I grip his hard on slowly rubbing him through his pants.

As he moans in my mouth, I bite down on his bottom lip till it bleeds, he moans running his hands up my back and goes in my shirt, "you like that detka?" (Baby) I groan, he unclips my bra then he pulls apart and pulls my shirt off of me with my bra making me bare chested in front of him.

He licks his lip up at my tits, wetness drenches my underwear, he leans down and attaches to my nipple, I moan titling my head back, "oh God don't stop." I moan loudly, he nibbles on my nipple making me wetter.

"Tell me how bad you want me" he let go of my nipple, I pant tilting my head back up, "so bad" I grab his head putting it in my pants and underwear to my pussy, "feel how bad I want you." Ares looks amazed at me as he smirk devilishly, he slides two fingers up my wet folds, "amore your drenched." He kissed up my neck.