"Jisoo, I love you, a lot. I know what I feel and what I want. And I think I know what you feel as well. But I can't decide for you and I can't rush you either." Jisoo's soft gaze saddened, but Taehyung shook his head. He didn't want Jisoo to be sad, not for all that he had done to her.

"I was so concerned about my own feelings that I completely disregarded yours. It was selfish of me, and stupid. I wish I could take it all back but unfortunately I can't. But I know what I have to do now, I want to do right this time." Taehyung reached over and delicately caressed Jisoo's soft cheek.

"I want to be with you Jisoo. But I want you to feel completely ready and not feel like I'm pressuring you or anyone else pressuring you for that matter. If you feel things are happening too fast and we are rushing, I'll wait. I'll wait and be with you in every way that I can and assure you everyday that I will be here. I'll wait for you this time and not just think about myself but about both of us. I really want you to be one hundred percent ready before I make you mine."

Taehyung could feel the warmth radiating from Jisoo's skin at the soft touch. Both his words and his subtle actions having an effect on her physically and emotionally.

She wants to be with him too, but... they need to work on somethings between them first. Everything got so messy and she don't want to slap a romantic bond to their relationship without cleaning up the remains. But again, "I understand, but..." Jisoo uttered with a lowered gaze.

Taehyung retracted his hand, he furrowed his eyebrows at Jisoo's behavior. "But what?"

A littile embarrassed to ask, she kept her gaze on the puddle of blankets to avoid Taehyung's curious eyes, pulling her lips nervously in between her teeth. "But I don't want us to act like we are nothing to each other. Even if we are working on our relationship you are still my husband and I'm your wife."

Jisoo said so softly, her cheeks reddening and Taehyung couldn't imagine a cuter sight than the one infront of him. Taehyung lifted Jisoo's head, the female staring up at him with big innocent eyes. "I will not stop you from being close to me, Jisoo. Infact I don't think I can stop myself. It's just for now, until we are back on track and things happen more naturally. Until you feel it's the right time."

Jisoo nodded her head agreeing to every conditions they put forward. Taehyung grinned, and brought Jisoo closer towards him. She accepted the offer graciously and instantly planted her face in Taehyung's chest to hide the prominent blush that continued to grow on her cheeks. Taehyung's chest vibrated with every chuckle, Jisoo can feel it on her face. Quiet relaxing, she had to admit, and the vibrations helped her to compose herself.

Taehyung inhaled a breath of fresh air and for the first time in what felt like forever, his heart felt light and conscience clear. However Taehyung had the slightest fear that everything was going a bit too well. One day it was all sobs and cries, and now they were here, side against side in the safety of one another's arms.

It felt almost like a dream to Taehyung. Like he would wake up and suddenly be greeted by darkness once again and Jisoo would have been long gone. He wished he wasn't dreaming, and thankfully he wasn't.
Now Taehyung will do what needed to be done to ensure that their relationship never took such a toll again. Taehyung had to act on his words and fulfill his promises.

~

Chaeyoung was sound asleep, tucked deep and comfortably into Jungkook's side. Her head gently cradled by his bicep where Jungkook had lost sensation in his arm, the weight of Chaeyoung's head and the stiff position his arm had been in all night forced him to be into an uncomfortable state of sleep. Jungkook wasn't bothered by it much. In fact, he wasn't bothered by it at all. For Chaeyoung's sake, Jungkook would gladly accept a fate of excessive pins and needles.

Jungkook couldn't stop the smile that danced upon his lips as he admired the slumbering beauty in his arms. Having Chaeyoung by his side, to cradle and to hold, and shower in utmost affection the way he should have. Everything was how it should have been from the start.

A skip accompanied his heartbeat as he watched Chaeyoung stir beside him. The end of his ears turning red as their doings from last night flashed through him. Nevertheless Jungkook delicately reached up to move Chaeyoung's soft hair out of her eyes. That had been swept out of her face, tickled Chaeyoung's skin and woke her from her sleep.

Chaeyoung blinked her eyes open, her eyelids still extremely heavy and possessed by the desire to sleep. A slight ache in her body made her wince, and it only took her three seconds to remember what they had done last night.

"You awake?" A low voice murmured into her ear. She tilted her head slightly only to see that her head was lied on Jungkook's arm. Feeling kind of apologetic realizing that the latter held her all night while she slept. "Yeah, I'm kind of awake." Chaeyoung mumbled sleeply, as she denied to hold eye contact with him.

Jungkook chuckled and brushed his hand over Chaeyoung's hair. "If you're that tired, just close your eyes and relax for another while." He said, his lips quirking up. "Last night must've been exciting for you, yeah?"

Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat and her breath dangle somewhere in the middle of her throat as she heard him. Her cheeks puffing out and the red colour highlighting it. Her face flushed and she hid it in by burying her face in Jungkook's chest as she felt the memories rush back.

They'd been so desperate, so needy, her body opening up willingly and taking everything Jungkook had to give her. How when she thought he couldn't be anymore perfect, he had been so gentle and careful with her and shown her what pleasure really felt like.

Jungkook laughed his voice echoing through the air space making Chaeyoung go insane. "Jungkook Sir. . . ." She whined, hitting his naked chest with her small fists, it didn't even hurt by how softly she used them.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll shut up." He says, grabbing her close, pecking her head crown afterwards. He closed his eyes but not sleeping yet, simply resting his tired mind.

~

"Oh my, oh my. I—"

"Jisoo, shut up please." Chaeyoung's cheeks flushed, as she sputtered embarssedly.

"Nope, I won't." Jisoo huffed, "I can't believe you, Chaeyoung. You and Jungkook Sir." She lets out a squeal to empathize her emotions.

Chaeyoung buried her face in her hands feeling the sense of her cheeks getting weaken, as she felt completely embarrassed and shy talking about such a sensitive topic. Oh, how she regretted telling Jisoo.

"It's really not a matter to make fuss about. We're married afterall." Chaeyoung muttered under her breath, the last sentence she said purposely rather lowly so the latter can't hear.

But sure, Jisoo did. "Yeah, sure you both are." Jisoo giggled, Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile shyly to herself covering her hot cheeks with sweater paws.

"So, ho-"

"Soo, please. Don't talk about it anymore." Chaeyoung begged, showing off her best pair of puppy eyes as the latter giggled loudly.

"Okay, okay. I stopped." Jisoo gestured to zip her mouth, deciding to put an end to her exciting actions finally showing pity over the taller female who was about to burst.

Or maybe almost looked like it, Jisoo peered over Chaeyoung's shoulder who let out a defeated sigh. "By the way Chaeng,"

Chaeyoung hummed intending the latter to continue and she instantly regretted it, "Does it hurts—"

"I swear to God, Jisoo"