19

Author's Pov

"Ahh.. Eonni~~ That was mine." Lisa frowned at her elder sister who stoled her chicken nuggets. Jennie just chuckled while chewing it.

"Ugh. Keep your voice down guys. We are in public." Chaeyoung said annoyed by their childishness.

"Here. You can have mine. And Eonni you, why are you acting like kids?." Jisoo asked to Jennie after giving her nuggets to Lisa as she welcomed it smiling brightly. While Jennie teased Jisoo sticking her tongue out. Jisoo rolled her eyes at Jennie after sighing.

"You are a married woman Eonni!" Chaeyoung stated earning the same teasing from Jennie as Chaeyoung responded the same as Jisoo.

The four young ladies are in the favorite restaurant of Jennie, which is really famous for the tasty foods. Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie got meet up at 10 o'clock like they decided. They had some shopping for Jennie's in-laws and now eating lunch together.

"Then, how is your job going with my brothers, Huh? Still that cold and rude." Jennie asked out of somewhere grabbing everyone's attention.

"Dae. Do Oppas still treat you both bad?" Lisa asked.

"Aniyo. They are better now. Sometimes acts cold but not bad as in our starting days." Jisoo cheerfully answered and took a glance at Chaeyoung, who was smiling at her with a completely agreeing nod.

"That's good to hear. After all they are trying to change." Jennie retorted smugly. They all nodded their heads in response.

And they continued eating, suddenly Jennie's phone rings. Jennie take out her phone from the bag.

"Looks like Jimin Oppa can't stay without his wife. This is his third call Eonni." Lisa ridiculed at Jennie.

"But this time it's not Jim. This is Jungkook." Jennie countered.
The name grabbed Chaeyong's attention as she looked up to Jennie. Jisoo noticed it and teasingly hit Chaeyoung's shoulder. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at Jisoo, she softly chuckled. While Jennie accept the call.

Jennie
Wae Kookie? Why are you calling?

Jungkook
Noona, Are you still with her?

Jennie
With whom?

Jungkook
She....Chaeyoung.

Jennie
Ah Dae. We are. Why did you ask?

Jungkook
Then can you please ask her, where is the file of Mr GD's?

Jennie
Ohhh... So my brothers need PAs Now. Interesting....

Jungkook
Stop your teasing and please ask her. I want it now.

Jennie
Wae? Why did you call me instead of her? If you want to ask something. Then ask her yourself.

Jungkook
NO! Noona, please you ask her.

Jennie
No. I'm not. I'm passing phone to Chae.

Jungkook
No! Noona wait. Noo-

Before Jungkook completing Jennie extended the phone to Chaeyoung. She taked it with a confused expression.

"It's Jungkook. He wanted to ask you something." Jennie said motioning her to held it on the ear.