28

Author Pov

"They...They are getting m-married?" Jisoo's eyes were signalising shock while questioning Jennie about her sudden confession.Jisoo's heart isn't believing what her ear heard.

While Chaeyoung stood there without moving an inch. She don't know what to say or think right now. Only she wants is to believe this as a dream.

Jennie nodded her head in response making Chaeyoung and Jisoo's heart feel a pang straight into it. Chaeyoung felt weak as she almost losed her balance, while this time Jisoo choosened to be froze. Unknowing about the shattering of Jisoo and Chaeyoung's hearts, Jennie cried out her sadness while seating on one of the bench in the park.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung reached here, one hour ago. Jennie were already waiting for them. But she were so weak that she had the chance to describe the things right now. Jisoo and Chaeyoung weren't expecting something like this. Completely not.

"No..No-one talked about this in the company." Chaeyoung showed the concern hiding her hurt.

"Why....Why did they agreed to marry them?" Jisoo trying hard to be nonchalant.

"You said, Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir hate them. Then why are they getting married?" Even without her own knowing Jisoo was getting emotional.

"Eonni... Why are you not answering us?" Here Chaeyoung sounded really annoyed by Jennie's silence.

"Then what else i can do Chae? What else?" Jennie asked straightly staring at Chaeyoung's eyes. Her gaze slowly moved to find Jisoo.

"They want me to be silent. Taehyung and Jungkook want me silent. " Jennie cried more as Jisoo and Chaeyoung immediately approached her.

"Eonni.." Chaeyoung called kneeling down infront of her.

"They are just sacrificing themselves for Appa and Eomma. Tae and Kookie choosened a unloved relationship for Appa and Eomma." Jennie accused crying on Jisoo's shoulder, while Jisoo's eyes started to wet.

"But why Eonni? Why should they do that?" Chaeyoung quiered, her mind isn't working properly at this moment.

"Why can't you understand Chaeng? They just want Appa and Eomma to be happy. Tae and Kookie welcoming Sana and Tzuyu to their lives only because Appa wants too." Jennie shouted picking up her head from Jisoo. She stared at Chaeyoung, whose gaze were already fixated on her. While Jisoo didn't mind to respond to this outburst of Jennie.

Jennie's eyes saddened at the seen of Chaeyoung's unclarified gaze. There was something emitting from her, which Jennie absolutely can't understand. Jennie immediately perched her hands on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Chaeyoung. I didn't mean to shout at you. It's just my-"

"No Eonni, I can understand. I can feel how you are feeling right now. It was my fault asking such a worse question." Chaeyoung was quicker to cutoff Jennie from her apologizing.
Jennie left a deep sigh with her tears rolling down. She looked down to the ground.

"I'm helpless. I can't do nothing for my brothers. I can just cry for them. Right?" Jennie accused herself as Jisoo and Chaeyoung's hearts ached at the scene happening in front of them.

Jisoo quickly grabbed Jennie for a embrace completely forgetting about her hurt. As wasting one second more Chaeyoung joined them making it a group hug.

"You are not helpless Eonni. It's fine, if you can't help them." Jisoo stopped to rub Jennie's backhead.
"They don't want anyone to help them, isn't that why they made you hush Eonni? Jisoo caressed Jennie's back.