13

Author Pov

"What is it Jichu? " Jennie asked curiously.

"Hmm.. Actually... It's something about Taehyung sir and Jungkook Sir. If you don't mind... " Jisoo hesitantly asked. Chaeyoung understanded what is Jisoo trying to say.

"Go on. Ask me. " Jennie approved her.

"Eonni, what is the reason behind their hate towards girls.?" Jisoo asked. Hearing her Jennie's face expression turned to a saddened one.

"That's a long story. Because of their past. " Jennie answered.

"Some of that I know. I just wanted to know what happened after that? What happened between them like that, Jungkook sir and Taehyung sir started to hate the sisters who they dearly loved?" Jisoo inquired. Jennie was shocked hearing her words.

"What? How do you know about it? " Jennie questioned still shocked.

Jisoo explained her everything about their night encounter with Taehyung. Jennie was sad at the same time mad at her brothers. She was angry because they didn't share their problems with her. She was sad because thinking about her brothers hurtness, that they have to choose alcoholism as a solution of their problems.

"I didn't know about that, they started tipsy too. " Jennie said as a tear escaped from her eyes. Chaeyoung quickly dragged her for a embrace.

"Sorry Eonni. I shouldn't have told you this." Jisoo hinted and caressed her hair.

"Ani. Its not your fault. This is my fault. I should have gived them more importance to share their problems with me. I should have asked them about. " Jennie cried as more tears started to flow down.

"Don't put everything on you Eonni. Everything will be fine. If you have a talk with them. They will surely understand you. We can see that how much they adore you. They will not go against you. " Chaeyoung suggested to comfort her.

"I know Chae. They will not. But there is a thing hurting me that they don't mind me to share their problems. When they broke up with Sana and Tzuyu they were on my arms as I was the one who comfort them. Then now what changed they have to choose a new way for comfort. " Jennie queried in her embrace.

"We can understand your heart Eonni. You are feeling this way because you really loves them. And They also loves you Eonni. That's why they choose something like that because they don't want to worry you for them. They don't want to see you stressed because of them. " Jisoo implied. Jennie broked the hug and looked up to them.

"But they should have told me. I don't have any stress because of them. Actually I'm their elder sister. So I have to take care of them. Right? " Jennie hesitated.

"Yes you are. But seeing you all we can say that Jungkook sir and Taehyung sir are treating you as their little sister. " Chaeyoung smilingly answered.

"Dae. And when you will have a talk with them about this. You will clearly understand why did they do something like that, which hurted you. So now stop crying and smile. You are not pretty when you are crying." Jisoo said and wiped Jennie's tears. Jennie softly giggled at her words.

"But you didn't tell us about the reason behind their broke up." Chaeyoung wondered.

"Hmm.. Tzuyu and Sana cheated on them with another guys. Kookie and Tae discovered that with their own eyes. So there is no chance for a misunderstanding." Jennie said with a blank expression and sighed.

"So Jungkook Sir and Taehyung Sir hate girls because of this. " Chaeyoung asked.

"Dae. Their first love were completely a failure. They had such a perfect and innocent relationship with each other. But still Tzuyu and Sana didn't deserved them. kookie and Tae were also interested in sisters so they can have a comfortable living style with them. And it ended before it could start. " Jennie said.