31

Author Pov

Chaeyoung checked herself in the mirror onceagain, and get assured,
"I'm not looking that bad tho."
After sitting back to her chair, she looked at Jisoo, who was seated on a chair beside her, doning hair and last touch-up. She smiled at Jisoo, who was wonderly seeking at the all movements, the makeup artist taking.

"Done, Ma'am. Your makeup is done too." The makeup artist declared smiling brightly at Jisoo. Making the rest three women present on the room to approach her.

"Waohh! My two daughter-in-laws are looking so pretty." Shin-hye complimented making the brides to blush immediately.

"Thank you Ma'am." Jisoo answered shyly smiling at her.

"Don't call me that! From now on, I'm your Eomeoni." Shin-hye ordered placing a big pout on her face, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to chuckle softly.

"Dae, Eomeoni!" Jisoo and Chaeyoung stated, as Shin-hye smiled widely.

At this moment Chaeyoung and Jisoo noticed that, their mothers are being so quiet. As they looked at them.
"Eomma? What happened? Are you okay Ajumma?" Chaeyoung concerned worriedly.

"We are fine Chaeng!" Ji-won immediately
answered her daughter.

"We don't think so Eomma, what happened?" Jisoo asked her mother, making Ji-eun to look up from the floor. She seeked at Shin-hye, who was staring at them with a poker face.

"Sorry to say Shin-hye, but we can't agree completely to this, to this marriage!" Ji-eun stated, making Shin-hye's fear come true as, she straightly gazed at her eyes.
While Jisoo and Chaeyoung decided to hear them more.

"We can only think of this marriage as a deal. Which is happening for you all, for your sons." Ji-won said, being concerned for her daughters.

"In here, how can my Jisoo and Chaeyoung, found their happiness? Do your sons can give any happiness to our daughters. Is it big to ask?" Ji-eun asked, making Shin-hye speechless, as her head hanged down.

"We aren't telling Taehyung and Jungkook are bad. But we can't tell, they are good too. We don't know, do they are a good choices for our daughters!" Ji-won's eyes brimmed with worry and concerns. There, Shin-hye immediately made her way to Ji-won and Ji-eun. She perched her hand upon their hands and Joined it together.

"I can understand! I also, do have two daughters. I know how you feels. But I can be sure. Tae and Kookie will not give them a bad marriage life. I will make sure about it. Please believe me. I'm guaranteed for my sons." She confessed, her face welled up with a small and weak smile spotting Ji-eun and Ji-won still looking at her mirthlessly. The room drifted to a scary silence.

At this moment, Jisoo and Chaeyoung understood, being mute can't help, so they decided to break the silence.
"Eomma! Please don't think that much. Eomeoni, is right! Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir aren't that bad, they will take care of us well. It will take time sure. But one-day surely, we can have a happy married life." Jisoo said, standing beside Ji-eun and staring towards the both mother's, wepting eyes.

"But Sooya-"

"Eomma, Don't you believe us. We are giving you assurance. We will do fine. They are Jennie Eonni's brothers,. She is so nice. Then do you really expecting, Jungkook sir and Taehyung sir to be bad. No way!" Chaeyoung cuttoffed her mother, She smiled at Ji-won as a assurance making Ji-eun and Ji-won to nod their heads in response.
Jisoo and Chaeyoung's grin widened. But behind their smiles, a question left.
"Are we sure, we will do fine with them?"

The mothers and daughters had a sweet and caring group hug. Shin-hye chuckled at the happy moment, proudly smiling at her decision.
"Ok. Ok fine. We will go and check on Oppa and Jin-goo. They are gone for so long." Ji-eun said after broking the hug. Ji-eun and Ji-won wiped their tears before smiling to Shin-hye.