3

"I think I'm gonna die soon." Jisoo muttered as she could feel her own heart thumbing out of it's ribcage. Chaeyoung turned to eye the latter weirdly as she shrugged her shoulders.

"You are overreacting" Chaeyoung commented and Jisoo rolled her eyes. "They are not that of a deal for me." With a disgruntled manner Jisoo had snorted at the blonde's remark.

"Be careful on what you say Chaeng. I'm not taking you hospital if they knocked you out inbetween the dealing process." Chaeyoung scoffed, sticking out her tongue, not at all affected.

"Why are you both still standing outside come inside please." A feminine voice intrupted them from inside, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to look for the source.

"What are you looking at? Come inside Miss. Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyoung." She added to drag away their confusion. But this made Jisoo and Chaeyoung more puzzled. But still they walked in, without changing the facial expressions.

"How do you know us?" Chaeyoung asked immediately.

"Jennie Ma'am informed me that 'There will be two new employees come at 8 o'clock. They will be hesitant to come inside. So take care of them.' When I saw you two outside. I assumed, they will be you two. " She answered proudly, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to grin awkwardly.

"Actually my name is Daehyun. Working as a employee here. Nice to meet you both." She extended her hand forward, for a handshake. As they shook it.
"I'm Jisoo"
"Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you too. "

"I will show your cabins. Come with me." She politely informed before starting walk. Without wasting a moment they followed her, quietly.

"This is your cabin next to Taehyung Sir's room. Because you are his PA." Daehyun said pointing at the table near Taehyung's office room. Jisoo nodded her head responding to it.

"And this is yours, Chaeyoung. Next to Jungkook Sir's. " Daehyun informed. Chaeyoung nodded in understanding.

"You both have to be careful about their schedules. If they call you. You have to be there in 3 minutes. And if they give any works complete it in time. Otherwise they will be really outraged. " Daehyun warned with a serious tone. Which was inuff for Jisoo and Chaeyoung to get worried.

"Hey, Don't have to be scared. I'm just telling about their character." Immediately Daehyun cleared herself, seeing their expression change, making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to nod their heads as replying.

"And an important part, Taehyung sir and Jungkook sir have same tastes. They don't like tea. They want black coffee in the morning hour. After the noon meeting they wanted to have some alone time. Sometimes they will be in same room. Don't dare to disturb them when they are together having some time like that. Okay?" Daehyun added. Chaeyoung and jisoo gulped their saliva before nodding again.

"Ok then. Guess like you two understand me. If you have any doubts about anything, ask me without thinking twice." Daehyun said holding a bright smile on her face.

"Dae. Thank you Daehyun." Chaeyoung smugly thanked.

"Hmm.. When will Taehyung Sir arrive?"

"They will be here at Sharp 9:30. They are really punctual." Daehyun answered Jisoo.

"So we have time. Can we enter their rooms and clean it before they will be here?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah Of course. But be careful! Don't change the position of anything there. They will be mad." Daehyun concerned getting understanding grins from Jisoo and Chaeyoung, she smiled.

"Ok then. I will see you both soon. Have a nice day and Best of luck. " Daehyun wished before walking away from them.

"I hope everything will be fine." Chaeyoung worriedly seeked at Jisoo, who only sighed in response.