15

Jisoo's Pov

After giving advice to Chaeyoung I straightly went to Taehyung Sir's office. I stalked over to his office room before knocking on the door. He quickly responded to me. Hearing his voice makes my heart flutter.
"giving advices is very easy but when it comes to act, that's very difficult. " I murdered and exhaled heavily before going inside.

He was sitting on his chair and typing something fastly on his laptop. I stand there examining the handsome figure infront of me.
How can a person be cute at the same time hot. What spell you did to me Jeon Taehyung making me fall for you.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare at people?" Taehyung sir said making me came out from my cliché thoughts. When I met with his flimmed eyes I quickly looked down while blushing like hell.

Ugh.. Jisoo. You are so careless. Why can't you control yourself. He had seen you gawking at him. Ahh.. So embarrassing.

"If you finished your blushing can you please tell me about my today's schedule. " He again speak. I hesitantly looked up to him and his eyes was emitting smugness. And I quickly answered before the blush fully crept up on my face.

"D... Dae.. Dae Sir. " I said stuttering.
Why am I stuttering this much?

I take a deep breath before starting again a talk.
"Well, you have three meetings today. The first one is a conference meeting with Mr Wang at 10:30. Another one is an company meeting arranged by Jungkook Sir. The time is not decided yet. And the last one is with Miss Yoonha at 2 PM. She will be here for the meeting. But she asked can you have the meeting at a restaurant. If you are willing to do it, i can take a reservation for you both at a restaurant. " I said in one breath and he was giving me a impressed look.

"No need. The meeting with Miss Yoonha will be here, inform her about it. And tell Jungkook to held the company meeting at 12 o'clock." He announced as I nodded my head in response.

"Hand this file to Jungkook and tell him to read and sign it. I want it back immediately." Taehyung Sir said giving a file to me.

"Dae Sir." I answered and took the file from him. And turned around to walk out but he spoke up again.

"I know I'm handsome so you don't have to prove it by your fixed gaze on me. " I can clearly feel the smirk behind his words without looking back to him. I turned back with an frown face.

"Why is that look. Huh? Am I not right? You were enjoying my handsome figure when you come here. Right? " He gushed making my frown more wide.

Unfortunately he was right. But I'm not going to accept it. That will hurt my pride.

"What do you mean? I'm being a fan girl of you. Huh? " I asked with a disgusted look.

"Of course you are. I can see that from the first day you came here. " He said as I rolled my eyes.

You are just playing with fire Mr Jeon. I'm not that innocent girl which you are indicating me as.

"Then, you are completely mistaken. I'm not being any fangirl over you. And I will be never. " I beamed loudly with a small smirk.

"Ohhoo. Jisoo, you don't even know yourself that much. You are already on me. And I guess you started adoring me. Right?" He asked with a mischievous smile. As my eyes widened.

How did he know about it? Is that really obvious on my face? Ottekke?

"W.. What....What are you saying. Are not you expecting something more. " I asked stuttering but still holding a rude gesture.

He slowly rose up from his Chair and came infront of his table and leaned on it.

"Ok fine. Then answer me why were you staring at me a few minutes ago like you are in love with me. Huh?" He asked making my eyes widen more.