23

Author Pov

"Oh my God! I will die now." Lisa asserted kepting a hand on her chest, from the living room couch spotting Jungkook and Taehyung coming down the stairs, good looking as hell.

"Who made you both my brothers?" Lisa spoke coming towards them. Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled at their sister's unhandled cuteness.

"Oh Lish, that was cheesy!" Jungkook commented making Taehyung to giggle while Lisa passed a wink at them.

"You are flirting with your own brothers girl." Taehyung mocked at Lisa.

"I hate god for this." Lisa countered smugly as all of them laughed together.

"We should leave as fast as possible. This is already 6 o'clock Oppa. Appa will be angry." Lisa reminded them about the importance of reaching the party hall at time.

They didn't waste any time more standing there. Immediately walked out from the home and made their way to Taehyung's car. Lisa choosed sitting on the back while Jungkook was seated on the passenger seat making Taehyung to drive the car. He revved up the engine and drove off.

40 minutes of struggling in the traffic Taehyung, Jungkook, and Lisa reached the party hall. After parking the car they all went in the huge building.
There was a melody song playing in the hall. Of course, it's not a club, or bachelor party. There have all kinds of aged peoples. Can we say more are middle ages.

The three Jeons looked around to find their family and join them. And instantly they found it and walked to them. There was already Jennie and Jimin were present.

"They are here Appa." Jennie informed Jong-suk. After noticing Taehyung, Jungkook and Lisa coming towards them he back showed the phone to his suit pocket, which is the sign of he was about to call them again.
The three of them kept a nervous look on their faces expecting Jong-suk's bursting out. And they are right. Their father is not in a good mood. While Jennie and Shin-hye pass them a expressionless gazes. On the other hand Jimin was smiling brightly at his brother-in-laws and one and only sister-in-law.

"I didn't know that you alls 6 o'clock is now." Jong-suk mocked in a furious face while Jungkook, Taehyung and Lisa kept their heads down.

"Leave it, Jong-suk. At least they are here now." Shin-hye defended them.

"Everyone is asking me where is your sons? Why are they not here yet? Not you." Jong-suk countered making Shin-hye speechless.

"Did not i told you to cancel the meeting?" Jong-suk questioned Taehyung and Jungkook. While Lisa sighed as a relief in her mind.

"Mianhe Appa. We thought it will finish in time like decided." Taehyung reasoned sincerely.

"And-"

"Hello Mr Jeon." Jong-suk's irksome cutoffed by someone as all of them looked behind to the person. This was Jungkook and Taehyung's turn to release a sigh.

"Oh Mr Lee. It have been a long time." Jong-suk beamed before having a hug with the middle aged figure.

"Yeah. It was." He responded back.

"Hello Shin-hye." Mr Lee greeted nodding head to Shin-hye as she bowed back. Later he splashed a bright smile to the rest of them.

"It was a long before I met them. But he...?" Mr Lee said pointing Four Jeons but when his eyes met with Jimin, he gave a confused face to Jong-suk.

"You don't know him, Lee. He is Jimin. Jen, my eldest daughter's husband." Jong-suk introduced his son-in-law to Mr Lee.

"Oh my God, that's so surprising! Jen is married? But when? You didn't invite me." Mr Lee stated making Jong-suk chuckle.