17

(Author Pov)

fast forward to Jennie's wedding day,

"Eomma, then we are leaving. " Chaeyoung announced coming down from her room. Jisoo also came down following her.

"Aigoo

"Aigoo.. My daughters looking so pretty today." Ji-eun stated from the couch seeing them. And walked to Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"They were always gorgeous Ji-euna. " Ji-won corrected her. Ji-eun nodded her head in agreement.

"Oho.. Stop Ajumma. " Jisoo said with a shy smile.

"Dae Ma'am. " Ji-won joked all of them guffawed.

"Then we are leaving." Jisoo stated.

"Ah. Dae. Don't be so late. " Ji-eun said to her daughter.

"Eonni will not allow us to leave early. But we will try. " Chaeyoung said. Ji-won and Ji-eun nodded in understanding.

"Now we are going. Bye Eomma. Bye Ajumma. " Jisoo bid them and went outside. Chaeyoung also walked out after biding.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung take a cab and headed to the wedding venue.

~~~~~~~~

"Miss Yeri can you please dark the mascara. That suites Eonni well. " Lisa was giving the makeup artist some instructions because Jennie asked her to do it.

"Yes Ma'am. " Yeri politely answered while giving Jennie her last touch up.

As you understand, Jennie were on her wedding dress and doning the makeup. Lisa was all ready for her Eonni's wedding and just accompanying Jennie. Yeri were Jennie's personal makeup artist for a long time. So Jennie didn't waste time for finding a best makeup artist.

"Ok Ma'am. Everything is done. " Miss Yeri announced after considering and following Lisa's statement.

Jennie quickly stood up from the chair and turned her gaze to the mirror and did a double-take herself.

"Lish, How do I look? Is everything perfect? Do you want me to do anything more? How about my hair? And-"

"Oh. Eonni Please calm down. Why are you being so tensed? ." Lisa asked cutting off Jennie who was screaming out of nervousness.