42

"We will be back soon. What are you guys actually trying to do?" Jaehyun blurted out more like yelled through the device, only making Taehyung to put the small thing away from his ear for a moment. He sighed before replacing it back. "Jaehyun, I told you. We had a meeting. We can't just leave like that without finishing it."

Jaehyun rolled his eyes fully uncaring about the said matter. He scoffed, "Is your meetings are important or Jisoo?" Jaehyun smirked sheepishly, hearing a tongue clicking sound from the other end. "Stop. You are annoying."

Jaehyung frowned. "Why am-"

"stop wasting our time, we are home. Bye!"

"Wait-" Jaehyung glared at the screen with full of irritation. He sighed before showing the phone back to his pocket. Jaehyun turned around approaching the table which had 3 people around it. He claimed his past place.

"Who was that?" Chaeyoung asked curiously, sipping down her drink. "Oh... It was from office." He smiled at her, getting nods from her in return. Jaehyun then eyes at Eunwoo sharing something secretly like that.

"We thought, Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir would be also accompanying us." Jisoo said, grabbing the rests attention. Eunwoo awkwardly chuckles. "Like i said, it was sudden, a meeting came up for them. Or else they was supposed to be here too." He lies carefully but confidently, getting satisfied nod from the other male.

"Yeah, leave it." Jisoo waved her palm in the air, as she smiles. "By the way Eunwoo, you should had thrown a party. You are getting promoted, it wasn't supposed to be celebrated like this." Chaeyoung says.

"Umm...well, if you both want i will think about it." Eunwoo cocked his eyebrows. Chaeyoung held up her hands in defeat, as the four broke down into a loud laugh.

~

Jungkook carelessly parked the car in hurry. Even without making inside the porch completely, he dashed out followed by Taehyung. "Jaehyun said, they will be here after like a hour. We should just hurry." Jungkook looks up to the voicer nodding his head in agreement.

"Hyung, I think we should shower first. Afterall i ran down the whole company stairs, I'm stinky." Taehyung laughs, "You better do it."

It didn't took much time for the boys to get showered and dressed. It was done quickly when they had purchased a new suit for this special occasion. Everything was special today.

The cozy looking suits complimented their well toned body. It was just a white and black combination. Upon a white shirt a shining black coloured coat was weard. Taehyung and Jungkook looked exactly same as their wedding day. But today something was different.

Taehyung immediately started blowing up the balloons. He breathes so loudly whenever he was done with one. This wasn't supposed to happen, if they wouldn't had forgotten to grab the helium tank with them, which was at the company.

Jungkook was done with decorating the hall a little. Just pinning some balloons here and there. In the wall it wasn't much needed, but there have to be more in the floor means Taehyung have to work harder.

He move on to lighting up the room with candles. Sure they wanted a romatic feel inside the space, they wants to make it special for the two ladies who only got hurt and pain in return for their care for the them. Taehyung and Jungkook wants to payback. And they need a chance for it. And hopes Jisoo and Chaeyoung would give it.

The room had a purple, white combination. The balloons are purple and white, the table clothes were purple white, the candles were purple-white, even the lighting was. Taehyung and Jungkook found the colours beautiful together. And they wanted everything beautiful today.