40

Author's Pov

"Thank you." Jisoo said smiling to the waiter who delivered their order to their table. He bows smiling back before walking away from them.

"Are you planning to tell others, Lish?" Jisoo asked making tornado inside her apple juice. Where Lisa gaze up stopping sipping hers. "I don't know. Am I taking too much time eonnie?" Jisoo smiled softly, shooking her head in response.

"You aren't, I'm just asking since you know, we lied to Chaeng to get out from home. It will came out so bad, if she and others finds it out themselves. So try to get a chance. Atleast we have to tell Chaeng. She will understand you." The older patted her head affectionately. Lisa nodded understanding everything the latter expressed.

"Now finish it fast, don't you wanna go meet him?" Jisoo asked, Lisa nodded giggling, satisfied by the babying of the older.

~~
"Are you sure you will be fine alone?" Jisoo concerned opening the cab door for Lisa. The younger happily took a seat inside before looking back to Jisoo. She smugly nodded with sparkling eyes, making Jisoo coo and pat her head. "Okay then, we can catch up here at 2 PM. Don't take more time. Okay?" Jisoo informed taking distance from the cab. Lisa hummed waving her hand, as Jisoo returned the same. The older one fondly watches the vehicle driving away from her.

She sighed looking around the busy roads and buildings. "What will I do for 4 hours?" She pouted, already getting tired of the loneliness.

Jisoo walked over to get another cab, as she had found a way to skip time.

She belled the door once waiting for someone to open it. Jisoo smiles brightly seeing the maid bowing to her as a welcome. "Where is eommani?" She queried seeing the living area empty. "Mr and Mrs Jeons are upstairs in their room, Ma'am. Mr Jeon isn't feeling well."

"What? What happened?" Jisoo worried, immediately snapping back her head to the voicer's way. "His pressure fell low. The doctor left just now after consulting Mr Jeon. Doctor said, nothing to worry about." The maid replied smiling assuring at the end, where Jisoo nodded.

"Is that for abeoji?" Jisoo asked seeking at the tray with medicine and water on the latter's hand. The other nodded in response. "Hand me, I will take it to them." She extended her hands. Seeing the maid hesitating, Jisoo gazed up to her. "I'm going upstairs after all. Hand me it, Miss Smith."

"Okay, Ma'am." The maid nodded at the pronouncing of her name. Taking it as a order she handed Jisoo the tray. Jisoo smiled as she was satisfied.

Climbing up the stairs Jisoo had reached the room, opening the room door softly she got in to met two figures she expected to be there. "Jisooyah?" Shin-hye got up from the bed, smiling at the sudden visitor.

"Yes, I'm. I heard Mr Jeon isn't feeling very well." Jisoo put down the tray on the table near the bed, and she crossed her arms over chest grabbing a serious look to face. Shin-hye and Jong-suk chuckled a bit watching it.

"Doctor said nothing serious, some variations in pressure. After taking IV now, he is completely fine." Shin-hye informed getting an unsatisfied huff from the latter. "You should take care of yourself well abeoji. It happened because you didn't had your medicine in time. Am I wrong?"

Jong-suk nodded denying Jisoo's statement. Where her gaze on him darkened as a soft warning. "Mianeh. I will take care of myself well from now on. Okay?" Jong-suk said as he had a bright smile on face, truly got touched by the love of his daughter-in-law. He was beyond overwhelmed.

"Did you come alone? Where is Chaeyoung? Also how Lisa is doing?" Shin-hye inquired having a glance of outside the room. Jisoo looks back to her before parting lips to spoke. "I was out with Lisa. She wanted to go for shopping. But suddenly that girl left to meet up with her some friends. So I thought of visiting you both. When she will be done, we can get home together. Chaeng said, she isn't in the mood of outing, so we didn't pressured her." Jisoo came up with an another lie to them, kind of different from what they said to Chaeyoung.