Chapter 41

3rd Person's pov

Two months after the event Jungkook finally move on with Taehyung. Since Taehyung live in a huge apartment alone (In Jungkook's perception is a min-mansion) Jungkook decided to move in with Taehyung. Taehyung was more than happy that Jungkook finally decided. Taehyung on the other hand keep their relationship with Jungkook private. Only few people know since Jungkook doesn't like to be famous. One because of the fact he can't get to the school without girls glaring at her for being slut, two if he gets famous he might not be graduate.

Yes Jungkook insisted that he will continue his education, Taehyung supports Jungkook decision and go on with it.

Most of the time, Jungkook write a song for Taehyung and Taehyung transform it to music which adds up to his album. Taehyung was happy.

For Jin and Namjoon, they were still together and was happy with Jungkook's decision in life. Jin and Namjoon were both proud of Jungkook for hooking someone as great as Taehyung. Jungkook argue that no matter what Taehyung is, His still Taehyung, and he love him for being him, not because his a singer.

Taehyung was more happy than before. He even record Jungkook's voice when he said that.

As for Jungkook's father. He was arrested and was accused by the court, for Child abuse, and Murderer. Jungkook confess to all that when he was a child his father always bring some womans in the house and they start to make out. After that, his father will kill the girl and dispose the body somewhere else. It left Jungkook on the house to clean the blood and the weapon that was been use. It also happen to Jimin's mother which made Jimin wanted really to kill his own step father.

He wanted to kill him not just because on what he did to his mother, but also the fact that what he did to his brother. He was also mad of Taehyung who lie to him for all those years together. But forgive Taehyung as time goes by since he cant really be mad at his brother forever.

When Jungkook finally when home from hanging out with his friends, He saw Baekyun  just kiss Taehyung's cheek. Jungkook thought at it was sweet since Baekyun was Taehyung's adoptive parents. Then Baekyun eyes landed on Jungkook.

"Ah~ Kookie. Your back."  Baekyun said happily.

"Yeah," Jungkook reply sheepishly.

"I came to visit Taehyung, and your not here." Baekyun said pouting. 

"Yeah, I met with my friends just earlier. Sorry" Jungkook said shyly.

"Your so Cute~ " Baekyun said as he pinch Jungkook's soft cheek. "well Then, I'll be going. Bye." Baekyun said as she kiss Jungkook's Cheek.

"ppabboo BBAAEEKKYYUUNN HOW DARE YOU KISS MY BOYFRIEND!" Taehyung yelled and he looks like his ready to kill Baekyun.

Jungkook calm Taehyung down." Calm down TaeTae. Its ok Its just a kiss." Jungkook said.

Taehyung pull Jungkook inside the house and shut the door locking it. He also went upstairs and push Jungkook on the bed. He climb on top of Jungkook.

"TaeTae?" Jungkook called with a blush in his face with this kind of position.

Taehyung kiss Jungkook  and Jungkook gave up easily. Taehyung pull out from the kiss and start kissing Jungkook on the neck which make Jungkook moan. Then Taehyung  went to Jungkook's ear and lick it. "I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm really inlove with you, I don't like someone else touching you or kissing you. I want you to be just mine." Taehyung whisper to Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook was surpirsed at first but smile and blush. "Oh TaeTae, I'm always yours." Jungkook said. Taehyung smirk and kiss Jungkook again passionately. "Thank You, Kookie, Thank you for loving me" Taehyung said.

"I should be the one who should say thank you TaeTae. And I love you so much. So damn Much." Jungkook said and smile.

"I love you too Kookie." Taehyung answer.

And both continue what they will suppose to do.

Making Love

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoy it😊😊😊