Chapter 15

Jungkook's pov

JiminHyung and I was waiting for Tae in the Cafe.

But it seems Tae might be late, I texted him that we will meet at the Cafe and he isn't here yet. 

Suddenly, a familliar car park outside. 

"Finally, I thought this idiot won't come." Jimin Hyung said and I elbow him in his side, he slightly glare at me.

"Tae, you came. I thought you were lost." I said with a smile as he walk towards us.

"Sorry for I'm a little late. My Schedule got fully booked." He said with a smile.

"Then you should atleast text me. And you shouldn't come. You need rest." I said.

"Nah, don't worry. Seeing you makes me felt calm." Taehyung said and I blush.

I look away. "Shut up and lets just go inside." I said.

"If you two done flirting can we go?" Jimin Hyung said. 

"Ofcourse Hyung," Taehyung said and he lead us to his car and drive us to the studio. 

When we got there, Hyung was really amazed and Me too. The studio looks so cool. 

"This studio is amazing, Perks being an artist huh..." Jimin Hyung said. 

Taehyung just sheepishly laugh.

"Tae? Your back already?" A short guy said, It seems he is familiar. Then I remember that he was with Tae when I first met him, His name is... Yongs, yon... Ah! Yoongi Hyung. 

"Uhmm Not really, I told you that I asked Hobi Hyung if he could let us borrow his studio for a little and he said yes. " Taehyung said. 

"Why do you need to borrow his studio?" Yoongi said. 

"Jungkook's brother wants to practice there." Taehyung said as he look at Jimin Hyung and Yoongi look at Jimin. Something spark between the two, since they were both just staring at each other.