Chapter 1

Taehyung's pov.

"Bravo~ Bravo~ V. That was wonderful." Kim Baekyun said. He had that stupid smirk on his face as he clap his hands. I was in the stage practicing my new latest song. The current stage was empty, but the only one who was here are my manager.

My manager is  Min Yoongi. He is  my best friend since I was a child. We went to a same school together, all though when I was in senior years Yoongi Hyung were already in his first year of college and they decided to produced music and with their talent, it went hit immediately. Then, after a year they discover that my voice and my looks had a potential so they decided to become my manager and guide me in this career. 

During my highschool days,  girls keep chasing me everytime. They were asking me to go out with them which I gently rejected because I'm not interested in girls. (Yes I'm interested with some cute yet adorable Boys.) Yoongi Hyung said that I was so damn popular that no one can beat me even him. (P.S: His also popular during his school days.)

That's what Baekyun eye catches. About me being famous. Baekyun Hyung is like my parents, he was the one who takes care of me ever since I was little since my mom and dad are busy in business. My dad once a famous CEO of an entertainment but now his already dead and Baekyun Hyung took over the business instead of me, since I become an artist under that entertainment. 

I was known in the entire Seoul everywhere I go there will be a poster of me or any picture of me. Everyone knows me and each day was flirting with me. Don't you know? That I can't even go to a peace and quite cafe because fans started to gather and annoyed me. Its really damn annoying actually.

But, I  love them all. I love them with all my heart. They are the reason for my success and their support always makes me smile. But sometimes, I just want to become a normal person who just want to order in a Cafe with my friends without cameras flashing and without fans screaming my name and chasing me here and there. 

I guess its one disadvantage of being famous, you can't be normal. 

"Great practice my  V . Its always wonderful." Baekyun stated it again. I roll my eyes and gave the mike that I was holding to the assistant. And, if anyone wondering why  he is calling me V, its because V is my stage name its stand for victory. 

"I'll go to the dress room now and maybe get some damn rest." I stated coldly and walk out of the stage.

"Ok Taebear~" i heard Baekyun Hyung's voice said sweetly. Oh, I hate his attitude being too much playful.

Once I was in the dressing room. I was immediately sat down in a chair and look myself in the mirror. I sigh to my self. I was thinking like, "why would people be attractive to me even though I did nothing? I'm not that charming." I thought, I sigh again. Honestly, I didn't really think that I am handsomely hot (Just like my fans stated) I just think of my look is normal as an 23 years old man. But my Fans say the otherwise, sometimes they say that they can't describe just how handsome I am that its out of this world.