Chapter 10

Jungkook's pov

When Jungwon and Jay was about to say goodbye. A familiar Ferrari was about to showed up then it open the car and its Taehyung.

"Hello Kookie." He said with a smile.

My friends behind me was shock to the extreme and was surprise.

"Oh, Hi TaeTae. Your back?" I said with a smile.

"Oh, I just wanted to see you Kookie." He said with a smile.

As I was about to reply an I was drag by Joy. "Nice to see you again." I manage to say before Joy drag me back to the shop. All my friends except Hyung was their cornered me.

"What's is your relationship with Taehyung?" Joy ask rather scary. I went pale and look at her.

"Were just friends, I guest since I met him last Saturday." I explain.

"Then what's with Kooikie!?"Joy ask becoming terrifying as ever.

"Why? Thats my name after all." I said confused.

"Oh~ is that really it? Don't tell me you two are in a secret relationship." Irene said glaring at me.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" I said to them. I manage to shoo them away and got outside the shop and hide in Taetae's back. 

"Ask him if you don't believe me." I said as I was pointing to Taehyung.

Then I saw Jimin Hyung glare at Taehyung. "Are my beloved Brother's boyfriend?" Jimin said with a terrifying look.

"No, but I don't mind making him being my boyfriend." Taehyung said with a sweetest smile he could give and Jimin Hyung was surprised together with my friends. 

I was surprised at that answer too and can feel myself blushing. 

"Wha-what...." I said as I cant believe what I just heard.