Chapter 24

Jungkook's pov

Taehyung was currently in the shower. I gave him the cloths that he can use for tonight. Surprisingly he had extra in his car, so I have no problem with his cloths. I on the other hand was laying on the side of the bed and was about to sleep. My eyes was close and I was attempting to sleep until a warm hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I can feel his chest against my back. His head was on my hair. And his arms was on my waist. "You smell great Kookie." He said. I blush.

"What are you doing Tae?" I ask nervously.

"Pls, Kookie. Let me cuddle you to sleep. Be my teddy bear for tonight, I promise I won't touch you more than this" He said sincerely.

I frown. "You imagine that earlier when I said that we can sleep together." I murmur.

"I'm sorry." He said as he buried his face through my hair. I sigh, I'm too tired to argue with him. But I'm not tired to punch him if he do something that is perverted. But I can sense he won't do it, since his touch was so gentle and warm. Making me calm and felt in peace.

"Good night Tae." I said.

Then he whisper to my ears. "Good Night Kookie. Have a sweet dreams." He said as I fell him gave a small kiss on my cheek before he fall asleep, I know I blush at that time before going to sleep with a smile. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I start to groan as my consciousness was back. I wanted to sleep more but my mind don't want me. Suddenly, my hands met something hard. Something warm, come to think of it, I felt a little bit warmer. I felt a presence of warm, its so nice.

I open my eyes to see what the source of warm is, but I was shock when someone chest met up my eyes. I push my self backwards until I fell down to the floor.

I groan and rub my head. "Ouch." I said.

"Morning Kookie." A happy Taehyung said to me. I look at him confused as to why is he here, then Memories of last night came to my head. I smile.

"Good Morning Taetae, I'm sorry to wake you up." I said.