Chapter 13

Taehyung's pov

The bottle was spin again by Joy. This time the bottle stop at Irene.

"Truth or dare?" Joy ask.

"Truth." Irene answer as she cross her hands in her chest.

"Then why-" Joy was about to say something but Kookie cut her off.

"Irene, why are you disappointed that night when I went to you? Are you really disappointed not to go in Taehyung's concert or your disappointed with someone else?" Kookie ask seriously.

I was also surprise. Kookie did mention that night that Mitsuba is disappointed not going to my concert, I mean its just a concert. If they want, I could give a another ticket to them for my next concert.

"No." Irene answer, all of us was surprise and look at her. "I don't care about its taehyung's concert or not, what I care is," Irene said and glare at Joy. "You."

Joy was surprised. "M-me?"

"Yes You. You promise that were going together, were going to have fun together, and most of all we will gonna spend our time together. It will be like a date." Irene said while pointing at Joy. 

The she look away and cross her arms. " Then now that it hits me, Is Kim Taehyung the famous is more important that your own girlfriend? I was disappointed that you go alone. I was disappointed when you wen alone." Irene said.

I think Irene is really disappointed and this scene is a mess.

Joy gave an apologetic smile. "Didn't I say sorry already? Why can't you forgive me?" Joy ask.

"Because, you could cancel that damn concern and help in the shop.we can work together just like last time. It will be fun and enjoyable because we had each other. I'm starting to think You like V more than me." irene said with a pout look.

I'm starting to think that I shouldn't be here. I feel like I'm the reason why they are fighting right now.

Joy smirk and hug Irene. "Don't be like that. Your more important. I went to the concert alone because you said that You like V's song right? So I buy an album for you and made V sign on it as a present for you."Joy said with a smile then she grab the album.