Chapter 26

Jungkook's pov

"So? Kookie Is between you and Taehyung are official?" Joy ask excitedly. All of them also look at me excitedly. I sigh.

"He confess, I rejected." I said as simple.

"HEH!? since when!?" They all said except Jay.

I end up explaining to them that day and after that day and yesterday what happen between me and Taehyung. And I also tell them about that kiss.

"HEH!? Then why can you just say yes to him?" Joy ask.

"I can't just said yes you know. Don't worry, that yes will be coming. I can feel it. Beside I start to fall for Taehyung even more. So, I guest its fine." I said while I was looking at the window boredly, well more like just starring at nothing because my mind is filled with the scene of Taehyung and me Kiss. 

"Oh, come one Kookie. Don't make V wait. It will be a pain for making someone wait you know." Jungwon said. I sigh again. I don't intended to make Taehyung wait, actually I would like to say I like him too, but my mouth was always sealed.

"Ok, how about lets forget about me and TaeTae and lets practice. Taehyung wrote a notes for us to be finish." I said while standing up and walking towards up stairs.

They all just didn't say anything and was stay quite. I narrowed because they always annoyed me to do something. But its a miracle they didn't do that this time. I grab the music notes and the lyrics in my desk and then walk down stairs. All of them has a stupid smirk in their faces.

"Fine, Lets practice hard so that we can win that competition and you can have a date with Ta-" Joy said loudly, but Irene on the the other hand elbow her.

I narrowed. "Date with Ta-? Who in the world is that?"

"Lets just practice ok." Jay said.

"Ok..." i said then went to them and show my lyrics and the song. I suddenly ask them. "So? Who's the new judge?" I ask. They all have that stupid grin in their faces.

"Its obvious. Its a secret silly." Irene said.

"I heard that the winner of the competition will be spending time with the judge for 3 days in a private spa that the secret judge just own," Joy said happily.