Chapter 9

Taehyung's pov

Its finally SATURDAY, yehey. \(^ V ^)/

 I can see Kookie again. Currently I was playing a piano instrument while the others play along with my instrument.

"Bravo~ Bravo~ very good V as always." Baekyun said with a smile.

"Shut up, I'll now leave. I have important things to go." I said as I stand up.

"A date I see, who's the lucky girl Taehyung?" Baekyun ask playfully. I roll my eyes and ignore this guy. I went to my dressing room and grab my jacket and keys before smiling like an idiot. Along the way Yoongi Hyung saw me.

"Are you going to see him again? Its already late, its already 7:30pm in the night." Yoongi  ask.

"That's why I need to hurry, bye bye." I said to them smiling. Then as I went to my car I was chuckling and happily to see my Kookie.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook's pov

Its Saturday means I have work. But this morning as usual I'm lost. Why? Because I have the same nightmare as I have last Monday. The day my step mother was killed. Its really getting in my nerves and its bothering me lately.

I was starting to doze off. Goodthing that I'm focus on the work that I working to clear my mind. Or else I will be gone.

1:56 pm in the afternoon when the cafe got louder. Why? Its because Joy just shouted.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Joy said. 

I sigh.

"Good afternoon Joy, you look great as always."Jin said happily and sweetly.

"As always Jinnie, I look pretty and your a world wide handsome as always" She reply.