Chapter 7

Jungkook''s Pov

I was able to explain to my weird friends about how I met Tae and how Tae end up asking me to ride at his car that day. They were all shock at what did I just said.

"What's the big deal guys?" I ask Irene was panting.

"What's the big deal you ask!? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL YOU ASK!? " Irene said.

"His a celebrity, a famous singer and actor Kookie. See." Jungwon said and then he show his phone to me. I saw in his gallery a movie entitled "Hwarang" I never saw this series before because it's an history event which I'm really fund of... 

But anywho, I saw an information of this Series and Jungwon's was right Tae's name was on it.

"Don't you mind if I borrow your phone Wonnie? For u know to see this movie?" I ask.

"Sure Koo. As long as you return it in the end of the day, that won't be a problem" Jungwon said nicely.

"Thanks Won." I said with a smile. His the only person in our group that is nice, sweet and kind. The rest our group like a living satan. Take Joy to be exact, she is a witch bitch, but even so she is still my friend. 

"But your lucky Kook. You manage to be able to meet and spend time with V like that. Its cool." Irene said with a disappointed looks.

"If Taehyung is a famous singer, that that means that the concert your disappointed at that night was Taehyung" I ask curiously.

"Yes." Irene said then she grab the fork and started to her food angrily. "But I'm more disappointed that someone didn't get a autographs sign in my music disk when clearly SHE went to the concert while I was busy at with dark aura surrounded her.

"Didn't I say sorry though, I forgot." Joy said.

"Tsk." Irene said looking away.

"Rene-Chan~, I'm sooo sorry." Joy said giving her cute look

"Hm.." Irene said and ignore Joy who keeps pestering Irene.

The three of us just ignore the scene infront of us and continue eating. "Then Kookie, Does Taehyung ask you see him again?"Jungwon ask.