Chapter 22

Jungkook' s pov

From: Taetae 💖💕

Its fine kookie. I'll do anything for you. I'll help you, your in the cafe right? Since that's where you live. I'll be right there.

I panic, I look at my room and its a big mess. And also my lyrics, I don't know if this is good enough for the famous Kim Taehyung.

I quickly got up and clean my room in speed. I'll quickly fix my bed, the cloths that was everywhere and clean everything until it shines.

After 30 minutes of cleaning. I heard a familiar car rang outside the shop. I look at the window and its TaeTae.

I quickly run towards the stairs and went to the door and open for Taehyung.

"Hi Taehyung." I said and gave him a smile. He stand there and just look at me. I tilt my head what is wrong.

He chuckle and smile.

"Kookie. You look good like this. Are your trying to seduce me?" He said. I look at myself and froze.

I was wearing a oversized T-shirt Green color, and a Short that went down to my knees. I raise a brow. "Ah~ Really? For me I look unpresentable." I said sheepishly.

He just chuckle. "For me you look good and seductively." He said with a smile. 

I glare at him. "Shut up." I said blushing.

I turn around and signal him to come. He close the door slowly and follow me up stairs. "If its ok if we do it in my room?" I ask he smirk.

"Its ok Kookie. Then I got to see your room." Taehyung said happily. I sigh.

"My room is not as fancy as you live in. It will be uncomfortable for you, I think since most of the celebrities I saw in the movie, or read in the story. Well, celebrities were not really comfortable a place..." Were walking while talking before I stop in front of my room and open the door to revealed my room. It made of wooden floor, a simple desk, a cabinet, and a desk with small shelf in the side " a place like this."

Taehyung look at my room with aw. "Its fine with me Kookie. Its small, but its ok and simple, I like it." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Really? Your saying just to make feel better don't you?" I said looking Taehyung straight in the eyes.

"No Kookie. I really like it." He said with a smile.

"Fine I believe you. Now sit on the edge of my bed." I said as I walk in and went to my desk and grab the paper where my lyrics is. Taehyung sat down on the bed, while me on the other hand sat down on the floor facing him up.

"Here check that. Thats my lyrics." I said then I stand up and walk out of the door. "I'll get some snacks for us. Tell me if you have any perfect Music to that." I said walking down towards the kitchen and prepare something like a cookies.

I open my refrigerator and I was shock what inside. My eyes widen.

I fell to my knees and held my heads. My face went to depression one.

"What shall I do? The fridge is GOD  DAMN Empty. I forget to go and shopping. THIS IS TERRIBLE!!" I yelled in my head.

Yes, The fridge is empty. Not a single food. I sigh in depressed. I suddenly heard some footsteps approaching the Kitchen and saw Taehyung. 

"Kookie? Are you okay, you look like the world just crash on you" Taehyung said. 

"yeah, Look at my fridge. Its fucking empty. I guess I need to go shopping tomorrow." I said and I saw him smile. 

"A shopping date!" He said excitedly with a spark on his eyes. 

"Wha-what!?" I said surprised. 

"Lets go on a shopping date tomorrow!! I always want to try that kind of Date, so Lets go." Taehyung said happily, and since he is so happy and giving a look like he is an excited dog who wants to play or a Cat who is pleading for attention I can say No to those kind of look. 

"Doesn't look like I have a Choice. " I said and he smile at me. 

"Yes! Its a date then." He said with a smile. 

I blush and smile. "Yeah, yeah stupid." I said and look away. 

_________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊