Part 42- what actually happened on that night

Start from the beginning

"I am trying hyung, I am trying.. And I will soon figure out the things , it's just that I need to think and sort out everything before my death" he added.

" Death, death, death! Why are you speaking like that everytime Jungkook? It's not like you are going to die tomorrow. We will be starting the treatment soon , and didn't you heard the doctor? There are chances of recovery man. Why are you being so negative and determine to die? " Tae said irritated.

" I am not being negative hyung, I am being practical and not giving any false hope to myself by waiting for any miracle. That would be a total stupid thing when I have short time"

"Aaaah! Kook, kook! Get a grip on yourself. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE SOON. MARK MY WORDS. We know about your disease and will treat it too . What about the people who die in accident or who die suddenly in heart attack? Do they have a time to sort out things ? Nooo. Life is the most uncertain and unpredictable kook, so don't predict your future and just throw yourself in a blackhole of negativity and fight back , we will surely win."

" I am repeating this again hyung,I am not being negative, I have just accepted the fate and now thinking about what I should do next for my loved ones and I will do that " and after saying that Jungkook left the room and went to his bedroom smashing the door hardly.

" Koook, kook. Listen to me , you are going to wrong direction.... listen..." Tae shouted but Jungkook didn't bother to reply and went away.

Taehyung shaked his head in disappointment. He sat there with his chin resting on his hand , thinking about the turn their life had took just in 15 days. Tae didn't realise when he fell asleep on the couch without eating anything. It was one of his unique thing out of his many alien kind of characteristics. Whenever Taehyung felt extreme tension or pressure he fall asleep quickly as if his mind needs the rest .

It was almost an evening , when Tae got up from a constantly buzzing phone besides him.

It was his manager . He was reminding Tae about the award show in few days. Tae talked to him and went straight to Jungkook's bedroom after switching on the light.

Jungkook was sitting on the bed with his laptop open in front of him . Tae sat beside him and noticed what Jungkook was looking at. He was doing his research on brain tumor.

" Hyung, I have read every article.. there is no way I could survive" Jungkook smiled weakly.

" You know what kook, I have read somewhere that you should NEVER, mind me NEVER Google about any disease..it only make you feel worse. And tell me have you searched about the exception or miracles happened in medical history , doctor told us about?" Tae said in soft voice.

Jungkook just shook his head.

" Then why ar-"

" Oh stop it hyung. That's all bullshit. I don't believe in that. Anyways I want to discuss many important things with you."

" Yeah , tell me"

" First of all hyung I want a nice lawyer so I can make a WILL ...an-"

" Kook??? Please calm down firs-"

" I am calm hyung. I don't want any loophole. I don't want my loved ones to be in any kind of trouble . I need everything to be done fast"

" But.."

" No hyung , tell me you want to help me or not?"

" Offcourse kook. I jus-"

"Then please do as I say hyung. Please."

" Ok " Tae sighed deeply.

Next few days were really busy for them. Jungkook transferred his all possession to his parents, his brother, some to charity and his favourite place - his home ,to Jimin in his WILL.