42- The truth

Heyyy pookies

How was your day hope I made it better

I watched tangled writing this

I'm sorry for this chap

I'm joking maybe

Chill VOTE AND COMMENT for smut tomorrow

And it is going to be freaky

Byeeee

We are not at Ares house we are at a hotel, we decided to stay till I figure out how we are going to kill Ivan

And mostly how we are going to tell them that the only reason we got close to you is because we were going to kill you and your entire family.

But we are not going to kill them, me and Alaska both agree that we are not going to kill them.

Me and her are to close to them to kill them. And that I was afraid of; getting close to them where we can kill them.

I don't want to kill Ares, in truth I love him to kill someone for him.

Me grandma and Alaska woke up about an hour ago and now we are setting down trying to think of how we are going to kill Ivan.

"Can we burn the house down?" Alaska offered, "too big of a house," my grandma Vera told us.

We all sigh, "we can bomb it?" I smirk at the idea, they both look at me, "what?" My eyes widened, Alaska rolled her eyes, "I mean-" Vera cut her off, "don't even think about it." she points at both of us, "both of you." Me and Alaska both rolled our eyes.

"Ok here." I stand up, "we can tell Ares and maybe he will help us kill Ivan and then we will see what happens after that," that is a fucking bad idea.

"That is actually a good idea," Alaska gets up and comes by me, "are you sure. I mean that could ruin your relationships?" Vera raised her eyebrows, I look at Alaska, she nods her head.

"Yes." I sigh.

I really hope this works.

~•~

We drove back to the house and I'm literally shaking in my boots right now.

We can do this- yeah fuck this I can't do this.

"Don't even think about getting out of this Bella Petrov/" Vera read my mind.

I forgot that she knows me too well.

I sigh, and walk up to the house, "you ready?" Alaska looked at me, "fuck no/" I chuckle.

I open the door and walk in, I held my breath till I seen all of them in the front room, except for Dante. We have not seen him for a while.

I see Ares eyes lighten up when he saw me, I feel guilt run in my blood.