Bolo: (He scratches his head a little with his right hand.) Well... That's where the bathroom is, (Obviously, lying.) And you don't know how much I want to go to the bathroom! Well thank you very much! (He leaves.)

Miguel : (He no longer has his arms crossed, and speaks in a low voice.) Well, now I'll go into my room... (He grabs the doorknob, but stops, and becomes thoughtful.) Wait a second... There's no bathroom in the Reception room! (He follows the path he has indicated to Bolo.)

Bolo arrived at the Reception room, which, like the hallway, is white with brown furniture and a red carpet.

Bolo : (He sees that there is an umbrella on the ground.) Wow! That was lucky! (He grabs the umbrella.) I'll leave it at the Lost and Found area later...

Miguel: (He enters the room.) Bolo, what are you going to do?

Bolo : (Nervous, he turns and looks at Miguel.) Oh...! Well, like I said, I'm going to the bathroom.

Miguel : (He crosses his arms, skeptic.) Sure, you're going to the bathroom with an umbrella, right?

Bolo : (Obviously lying.) I found it on the ground, and I'm looking to see where the Lost and Found area is. Then I'll go to the bathroom.

Miguel : If you think I'm going to believe that, you're very wrong. There are no bathrooms in the Reception room.

Bolo: Really?

Miguel: ...Now seriously. Be honest with me. Where are you going?

Bolo : (He sighs.) ...Okay. I guess I can't hide it anymore. I'm going out because I'm worried about... Her.

Miguel: (Without his arms crossed.) "Her"? You mean, Nadia?

Bolo : ...Yeah.

Miguel : Why are you suddenly so worried about her?

Bolo: (He scratches the back of his head with his right hand.)...I don't know, to be honest. I feel like I have to go wherever she is in order to convince her to come here.

Miguel : Bolo... Mexico City is very big. She can be anywhere.

Bolo : ...I see you don't understand me. Well... (He heads for the door.) See you later.

Miguel : Wait! She will not underst- (Bolo leaves the hotel, and the door closes.) Damn! He has left the hotel...! But I'm not going out, I don't want to get wet. (He goes upstairs.)

Bolo : Let's see... (He turns his head to the right.) Just before we entered the hotel, we saw her in front of the collapsed building, and then she left...(He looks towards the path where Nadia left.)... Over there. (He leaves.)

After a bit of searching, he soon arrived at where Nadia was: A small vacant lot. Upon arrival, there were not many interesting things, there was a bit of tall grass, or a few metal pipes lying and scattered throughout the field. He approached one of them, and saw Nadia, inside the tube. He came closer.

Nadia : (Bolo crouches down, and she looks at Bolo, surprised.) ¿¡Señor Bolo!? ¿¡Qué está haciendo usted aquí!? (Mr. Bolo!? What are you doing here!?)

Bolo : Look, maybe we can't understand each other, but I'll try to communicate with yo-

Nadia : Well... Actually, I do understand you.

Bolo : (Surprised.) What the...!? How can you understand me!? (After some thought.) Well, that doesn't matter. What matters is that we can communicate!

Nadia : Yup! By the way... Why you're here, Mr. Bolo?

Bolo : (He scratches his head with his left hand.) Don't call me "Mister"! You make me feel old...

Nadia: Oh...! Excuse me... What are you doing here?