06

a/n: just a little snippet 

[MATURE] 18+

Marshall POV 

I sighed, frustrated as I tore and crinkled the paper in front of me. "Oh, shit" I said to myself as I sat back, running my hands over my face. "Long day?" a familiar voice asked, as I swiveled my chair to see Jess. 

I nodded, "this album is gonna be the death of me" I said softly. "I wish there was something I could do, to help" she said seductively before she turned on her heels, starting to walk away. I pressed my tongue to my cheek as I tried to hide the smile that curved my lips. 

"Jessica" I called after her as she turned back around. "Marshall" she mimicked as I let out scoff, and waved her over with two fingers, pointing down at my dick. She chewed at her lip, knowing exactly what I meant. 

She closed the door, locking it behind her before making her way over. Her and I both fought for dominance in the kiss, catching me off guard as she grazed her hand over my dick. "You excited to see me?" she asked barely above a whisper, letting our lips linger. 

I nodded, "you know what you do to me, kitten" I said. She reached for the hem of my joggers, slightly tugging and letting out a small devious smile as she pulled them down. "And I think you like having that hold over me" I said as she licked her lips. 

She looked up, making eye contact with me as she knelt down in front of me. She looked anything but innocent as she took my dick in her hand, and slowly started to stroke me. "Oh, God" I said as my breathing hitched. 

I watched her intently. 

She kitten licked my tip teasingly before wrapping her mouth around the head. I closed my eyes, tangling my fingers in her hair as she continued to go faster and lower. I groaned, gathering her hair in my hands as I made her a makeshift ponytail. 

I watched as she inched my whole member in her mouth, "Jess.." I moaned as she made eye contact with me. I gripped the hair in my hand tighter, slightly thrusting into her mouth. I let out a breathy groan, as her hands traveled. 

I didn't want this to end, but she was gonna make me cum. 

She swirled her tongue over the head of my tip again, sending me over the edge. Unprepared, I jolted forward releasing my load as Jess continued to suck me off. "Fuck" I said breathlessly as I watched her swallow my load. She wiped the corners of her mouth, "better?" she asked as she let out a sly smile. 

"This is why, I call you trouble" I said softly. She let out a laugh, "among other things" she said as she grabbed her things to leave. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mathers"