01

Marshall POV

Struggling to keep my eyes open, I walked into the studio. "Yo" Denaun said as he exaggerated his facial expressions, "rough morning, Marsh?" he asked as he laughed, before sitting back in his chair. 

"Or, night" Ryan said as he jumped in on the conversation. I sighed, "I'm not in the mood" I said as I took a sip of my freshly opened Red Bull. "This, and this" I mumbled to myself as I grabbed some headphones, paper and a pen. 

"You're really not gonna tell us what happened last night?" Ryan asked as he swiveled my chair toward him and Denaun. I shook my head, "nope" I said before starting to write on the paper in front of me. 

"Come on Marsh, we know it involves a chick. You been mad different lately" Ryan said as I intentionally disregarded everything the two of them said, as the conjured up their own story line of this scenario. "Maybe, we know her" Denaun stated. 

"Maybe, she has a boyfriend" Ryan stated. "Maybe, she's married" Denaun said as he shrugged. 

"Younger than him?" Ryan questioned as Denaun furrowed his eyebrows, "another celebrity?" he said as he gave it another try. They continued to go back and forth, "what if she's an ex of his?" Denaun asked as he scrunched his nose up.

"Yo, you fucking with Kim, again?" Ryan asked bluntly as Denaun's eyes got wide. 

"Bro.."

I sighed, "Kim and I are just friends" I stated. "Now will you two shut the fuck up and drop it?" I said frustrated before putting my headphones on. I only had a couple of months before my new album released, and I needed to focus. 

But I just couldn't. I couldn't help but replay last night in my mind over, and over again.

Images of her flashed before me. Her body pinned up against the wall, her and I so close that we were skin to skin not leaving much room for anything else. Her every curvature ingrained in my mind as my hands touched every inch of her as she begged me for more. I chewed at my lip, quickly covering my face only to realize my fingers still smelt like her.

I was now turned on and wanted her more than ever. She wasn't just some girl.